Poll on when you 1st felt baby move for 1st time mothers.

girlygirl

Reaction score
On your 1st pregnancy. Just wondering when was the 1st time you felt the baby move inside you?
Im 16 weeks and want to know when the average most ppl felt bubbles. Im dying to feel it move and wondering if its too early to feel it yet.

I started feeling little flutters (like a spider crawling inside my belly) around 16 1/2 weeks... at around 18 1/2 weeks i could feel proper popping big pieces of popcorn... like really bad wind... waiting for a proper kick to happen now :)

First felt 'fluttering' at about 17 weeks & now they are proper little kicks :D

I felt the baby move for definate when I was 16+2 weeks, it gave me such a shock, must of done a back flip or something :lol: I've just felt flutters since.

sorry but i feel left out :( im a 2nd time mum.. n think ur poll is mum to more than 1ist lol..

1st pregnancy i felt flutters at 14 weeks this one fel bubbles at 13 weeks and movements at 16.. kicks now fropm about 17-18 weeks

I felt Tia move from around 14 weeks, this one 13... But I was really skinny when I was pregnant with Tia, a size 6 (Ahhh the good old days :cry: ) and she was a silly big baby 8lb 9oz, so that might be why I felt her so soon.

I started feeling the odd flutter at 18 weeks but didn't recogise them as movement. I just thought it was my IBS playing up.

From 20 weeks I've felt baby move constantly. xxx

about 18weeks i thought i felt movement by 19 i knew there was movement!!

I didn't feel my 1st for ages. In fact the 1st time i felt her was with my hand at around 21 weeks.

wow it really varies, maybe 16 weeks is early to feel it the 1st time for the majority of ppl.

I felt Isla at 15 weeks really strong, and this time felt it at 11 weeks. I thought i was mad but felt it at my 12 week scan and the sonographer told me that i was right each time as she could see my baby moving.

My midwife has said its normal any time from 14 weeks with 1st (although unusual) and after 11 weeks with 2nd or more.

I love that feeling :D

I didn't notice any flutters, I just felt light prodding at 16 weeks.

Flutters at 15weeks, proper movements at 19 weeks.

I felt flutters from like 16 weeks onwards then full blown kicks at about 21 weeks :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back