When did u stop milk all together?

Constantstar

Reaction score
Owens coming up to 2 years old and I finnished his last milk a couple of days ago. Ive tried normal cows milk ( he drinks it at nursery and in cereal but not for me!! )

So he been having warm squash ( ohs idea) or today I got some munch bunch drinking yoghurts.

What did u do? Stop all together? Did u replace ut with something else? Xx
mummy to ds 11/7/11
pregnant *team pink* due 12/9/13

Sorry didn't want to read and run but I can't offer much advice. My eldest is 4 and still enjoys a glass of warm milk at night whilst having a snuggle with mummy. X

My OH still has a drink of milk before bed... He's 29 :-/ says he's always had one. When he was a wee boy he used to get a cookie and milk, got to watch some TV and bed. He wants to do the same for W cause he said he loved milk and cookie time :) xx

My eldest refused milk from anything but a bottle so quit milk about 1 year, I was worried but hv said not to just make sure lo gets dairy from yogurts and cheese etc and he has water. my youngest is 15 months and still has a bottle because of feeding issues when younger.

I still have a glass of milk before bed too:roll: lol

I don't think I'd ever stop LO maybe get her used to a cup and get her off her bottle at some point, but maybe a few more months before then I shall follow her lead.

she wouldn't have cows milk, were slowly getting there but she's still on baby milk before bed :wall2:

Jack has a beaker of milk every night and will do for as long as he wants it. He'll have it from a glass/cup probably from around 3 years old. You'll be fine to stop it now though as long as he has plenty of dairy in his diet x

Lily decided she didn't like milk over night when she was about 1 so hasn't really had it since then apart from in cereal. We let her have up to two petit filous a day instead and always offer cereal with milk. She doesn't eat much cheese either but we always offer it on pasta, as a snack etc.

If jack wants milk forever he can have it, though I'll probably change his bedtime routine so he brushes his teeth after milk from around eighteen months.

It was only at uni that I swapped my glass of milk in the morning and night for a cup of tea and my eldest, nearly 2 has beaker of milk everynight and morning and sometimes with her lunch as well. I thought they never stopped!!!

Problem ive got is o wont drink cows milk with me and being nearly 2 I dont wannw keep him on formula!!

mummy to ds 11/7/11
pregnant *team pink* due 12/9/13

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back