when did peaches change colour?

trixipaws

Reaction score
its been awhile since i ate a peach, and i fancied one so i bought one 2day. i bit it just now and its white inside, like an apple! last time i checked they were yellow inside :?

apparently its the weather.

we will be carving green pumpkins this year instead of orange coz its been so wet. :roll:

hehe how bizarre! shame about the pumpkins tho :(

Oooo I got some peaches the other day from Asda and they were all inging inside :puke:

Im not suggesting you dont know the difference butwas it a hairy nectarine? :rotfl:

lauramumof2 said:
Im not suggesting you dont know the difference butwas it a hairy nectarine? :rotfl:
lol no it had a sticker on it saying "ripe peach"!
also i bought 2 plums with stickers on saying "ripe & ready". they werent ripe they were crunchy! :shakehead:

i shall let you know about the pumpkin situation..

i also had nectarines from tesco that were white inside.. they went off really quick.

pumpkins coz our neighbours growing us some this year.. i couldnt be bothered to dig and fertilise the ground this year.. but will bo this year.. at the moment they are still pretty green.. but look really really cool...

Ohhhhh dont get me started on the quality fruit :shakehead: its either solid or far too ripe. I try to buy my fruit from markets rather from the supermarkets as the quality is a lot better. there Ive had my say now :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back