Chavvy?

x-kirsty-x said:
I dont think those white nikes would look chavvy. Unless you wore them with other chav clothes and your hair in a ponytail with loads of gold earrings in :lol:

Lol true - my hair is to short for a pony, and I only have my ears pearced once and only wear ear rings in them when im going out on the razz he he so I think I'll pass for not being a Chav if I get the white ones!

I can't wear anything but gold, alergic but just have a couple of rings, both of my chains broke and my bracelets so chav free without planning. :rotfl: :rotfl:

Londoner Claire said:
Oh no, what celeb is it that only wears trainers once then replaces them? Argh can't remember. Not that IS pathetic!

David Beckham does it, but so do loads of Celebs - most of them get so much stuff free they wear it once and then they have a new thing the next day. TBH if I had free trainers thrown at me every day Id wear a different pair all the time lol - well maybe not everyday but if they got a bit of dirt on them i'd bin and move on to the next pair - im just not that rich and have to stick to my one for every day of the week cycle lol

mummykay said:
i did the whole joggers with a polo shirt and the collar up, hair pulled back tightly with chavvy gold jewellery and a pair of bright white nikes when i was 13 lol!!! that was 6yrs ago!!! :oops:

now iv got white reeboks, pink and white nike tns and nike airs to wear with jeans, combats and joggers - and not a piece of gold jewellery in sight!! :rotfl:

i was the same. i used to walk like i had a limp too :oops:

Londoner Claire said:
I can't wear anything but gold, alergic but just have a couple of rings, both of my chains broke and my bracelets so chav free without planning. :rotfl: :rotfl:

Im not allergic but my ears kill after costume jewellery but I still wear them when I go out as I usually buy sets to go with what Im wearing from Dotty P's or somewhere as its cheap and makes the outfit ha ha.

I used to have gold studs in to keep my ears from healing up, but now I dont wear them and my ears never heal up and I can go a month or so without any problems.

All I wear is one Diamond Engagement ring which is Gold with a diamond (why didnt he listen when I was not so subtly pointing out the platinum ones :think: lol) and one small gold cross around my neck which is only like 2.5 cm long and 1.5 cm wide so not massive and its on a really thin chain and thats it. Oh and a watch DKNY at the moment - I had a nice flat swatch but it fell off at work last week and some twat nicked it (still have to try and replace it before OH notices as it was a present LMAO)

dionne said:
mummykay said:
i did the whole joggers with a polo shirt and the collar up, hair pulled back tightly with chavvy gold jewellery and a pair of bright white nikes when i was 13 lol!!! that was 6yrs ago!!! :oops:

now iv got white reeboks, pink and white nike tns and nike airs to wear with jeans, combats and joggers - and not a piece of gold jewellery in sight!! :rotfl:

i was the same. i used to walk like i had a limp too :oops:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: you 2 crack me up - I can just imagine you now - thanks god you grew out of it

JESUS Ive just noticed Mummy Kay 6 years ago I was 20 :rotfl:

i never did the walk but i was a cocky little shite who thought she was invincible!! then i met OH and he was like 'BEHAVE CHILD!!!' lol :rotfl:

lol jenny, u wouldnt have liked me back then but now i am a responsible mother!! :wink: :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: like anyone has money after xmas jenny lol!!!!
they are nice jeans tho, guess ill let u off for that!!

jennywren said:
Ha Ha responsible!!!

Ive just ordered these 2 pair of jeans to go with my new trainers (first pair and 3rd pair)

http://order.next.co.uk/page.asp?b=X39&p=236&o=1

OH is going to KILL me - oh well i'll just say I 'found' some extra christmas money ha ha

I've got the slouch pair, they're lush!! I dont think boy-fit jeans look chavvy with trainers, I think they look trendy! :D

(and if anyone says any different then f*k them!)

Yeah I think slouch jeans with a nice t-shirt or jumper look trendy - like the green jumper in that pic goes really nice with them, but I couldn't afford that as well lol - I resisted

Kay - I'm doing really well, mum tfr'd £50 to my account last night for the trainers (she was meant to buy for Xmas but I couldn't find any so asked her to hang on to the money) Ive got a chq for £15 in my purse (really need to put that in my bank before Nan forgets she wrote it :rotfl: ) and Ive got £25 river Island vouchers (grrr as no mat section - I told my bro Next vouchers or cash - he forgot) and £15 in cash which Ive hidden wrapped in the chq he he so Ill just pretend they chq is for more than it is and ive sold my Vouchers or something, he won't even check lol

Ohhh I really can't decide on the trainers but I need to order them tonight really

1905139370_exlg.jpg

LOL i have like 60 pairs of these easy 2 put on as no laces haha I cannot be dealing with laces atm :(
But I dnt think u lot will like them

i have nike air max trainers at the mo! i aint a chav i just think there soooo comfy! i dont like shoes my feet are to FAT :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I couldnt care less what I wear so long as I'm comfy. I have black CAT boots with flourescent pink laces. I LIKE THEM. I also have 3 pairs of sketchers, one blue with a reflective trim, one red with silver glitter and the other black and bright pink. They fit me, they're comfortable and I couldnt give a monkeys if they're "chavvy" I had them before the chavs :lol:

Becks_again said:
1905139370_exlg.jpg

LOL i have like 60 pairs of these easy 2 put on as no laces haha I cannot be dealing with laces atm :(
But I dnt think u lot will like them

I would wear those around the house probably or for the garden, they look comfy.

alan is p'd off cause i keep buying more trainers :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back