When Are You Decorations Going Up?

1st dec but I want to put them up right now!!! But it's far to early :(

I'm going away on the 18th December for 3 weeks so wasn't sure if I'd put them up this year as that's when we usually do it.....

Have just voiced this to my DD and she looks mortified so I may have to rethink! :oops:

Will probably be around the 1st so she gets a couple of weeks with them :)

When I actually get round to buying them :lol: We're in our own house this year so I have no tree or decs so just trying to find the money to buy them all!

Probably 2 weeks before xmas, i seriously doubt Tally will be old enough to get in to them all this year and i love them! I wanna get excited about xmas now and put them up now but Dave ownt let me, plus i#ll get overly excited when the time comes to put them up lol

hmmph... last yeasr i just couldnt wait, and put them up 1st December.

This year it'll deffinatly be later. Im not looking foirward to it tbh, hannah is hard enough to keep tidey/safe without a huge tree to pull down . . . Dont know what im gonna do.

Plus were moving in next couple of weeks ect, so the tree is last thing on my mind.

When dd was almost 1 she pulled the tree over 3 times in one day grrr. to make matters worse the new kitten did it twice the following day so I lost my temper and packed it away :lol: it had only been up for a week.

My mum said she'd never forgive me for ruining Phoebes first christmas but we weren't even home for the actual day anyway!

Prob 1st weekend in Dec, just noticed 30th Nov is sunday, but were away that weekend. So will do it the weekend after :)

I live with my dad at the moment and hes a bit of a spoil sport and doesnt like christmas.
Im normally at my mums and me and her normally go by a huge tree together and decorate it and hang things on the ceiling.
Im going to miss that :( But my mums going to talk to my stepdad and see if I can come and stay for a few days so me and my mum can do that :)
Im defintaly gonna bug my dad to get a tree soon (even if it is a fake one) :lol:
Im a very christmasy person :D
Im still only 16 so I still wake up early and leave things out for santa, even though I no hes not real.
I just love the fun of it :lol:

I usually put them up on the 1st and will deffo be doing that again this year as baby is due on the 13th so i best be prepared :D

1st week in december ill be putting mine up, it only feels like yesterday i was putting them back up the attic, how time flys

1st december, will be interseting with a baby on her feet this year! :lol:

In a few days, we are going away on Wednesday and when I get back I want the tree and decorations up.

Well, I live with my parents, who are both massive Scrooges. I love Christmas, but my parents aren't big fans. Mum put's the tree up as late as possible, usually a couple of days before Christmas, and takes it down A.S.A.P too :cry:

When we get our own house, the tree and decorations will be up about 1st December. :dance:

I can't believe how many of you put them up so early :shock:

Not as early as last year.
No doubt Dan will be pulling everything of the tree! :lol:

I cannot wait to get mine up, i've already cleared a space for the tree and have started wrapping a couple of the presents too cos i cant wait to get them under, bought some really posh paper, its gonna look FANTASTIC! I think either 30th nov as some people said that was a sunday i think so OH can help in the day! God i cant wait! And Reg will love seeing the pretty lights! :cheer: :cheer: xx

Last year was Ewan and I's first christmas living together so I was very excited so as soon as december hit, the tree went up and loads of decorations hanging from the ceiling, by 20th december, I was fed up with it all so this year I am waiting until mid-december. Even more excited this year as it is our first christmas as a family! :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maegan
Back