when do you put up christmas decs?

sophie said:
My mum used to do that to me :( i knew she'd re-arranged them but she would say 'no sophie thats exactly how u left it' :rotfl:

LOL my mum used to do that to my sister and i :( it scarred me for life :lol: .

last year i was still living at my mums but i had a little 3 ft tree in my bedroom and bought all my own decorations for it, it was my pride and joy, i took photos and everything (<--------- saddo :oops: ).
this year my OH and i are going to buy a bigger one for our flat. im going to try and persaude him to put it up on the 1st dec . I love christmas.

I also put a little teddy rudolph in my car with little sucker hands so he sticks to the side window.

rentier.gif
santasmiley.gif

We normally put them up about 2 weeks before, if you put them up to early, I find the fun and excitement wears off before christmas.

Althouh this year because we will be movin house towards the end of Nov and redecorating, we prob wont be able to stick the tree up till christmas eve, cause of all the mess and stuff. :(

I'll probably put mine up the second week of December. Phoebes birthday is 28th Nov so don't want to put it up until after then.

I hate putting the tree and decs up but love it once it's done :lol:

Makes the house feel all warm and toasty :hug:

MIne will have to be up first week in dec cos we are in South Africa from the 8th till the 23rd. I'll hardly see them! I normally get a real tree but no point this year :(

All you super keen people should have a race to see who's gonna put them up first :lol:

i have a white christmas tree last yr ut was all baby pink and frosted white, but now i have my lil boy it will be baby blue to

kris loves our white tree but i want to geta new big green one and do it red and gold, very popular, but very christmasy andwarm and cosy... no urchin not a race i will have to win.... il put mine up tomorrow

Dionne, sometime I think you are being serious...Tomorrow? :shock:

dionne said:
happy046.gif
Im too excited i cant wait. ild never wait 12 days before like we are ment to.

i always put mine up 1st december. but thinking about the last week in november this year as i am just to excited
hyper.gif

dedmoroz.gif
Santa.gif

When are yours going up?

ps we must make a "post a pic of your christmas tree" thread
santa2.gif

i put mine up a week before xmas. otherwise i get sick and otred of seeing them.

Hubby won't let me put em up until 12 days before :cry:

But if I've caught this month he'll let me have em up when I want to stop been screamed at :rotfl:

my mum and dad have a atupid rule tht the weekend before give u just the rite time :wall: if i had my way it would be the beginiing of december

Mine will be going up on 1st December. I am like a big kid at Christmas and just can't wait!!!!!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Xxx

mine is the 1st of dec too.... i thought i did mine to early but looks like you crazy girls do it earlier haha

my mums neighbour put his up this weekend??!! I would get bored of them by christmas xxxx

hi

Mine go up at the beginning of Dec.
What is with this 12 days before christmas ..never heard of it.
Also im worried about Kiara getting into the decorations on the tree and or knocking it over is there a way to prevent this?
Katrina

*saulino* said:
hi
Also im worried about Kiara getting into the decorations on the tree and or knocking it over is there a way to prevent this?
Katrina

I was very worried when it was Sophies 1st xmas, but once they were up she didnt bother with them, so hopefully Kiara will be the same :hug:

Hmmm i was thinking about this last night
When it was Emilys first Xmas she was 3 months same as Jack was
which was fine but her 2nd was 15months as Jack will be

We had the tree between 2 chairs in what is our dining room now, so it wasn't a problem

But because we have swapped rooms the only place for it to go is in the bay window, i swear i am gonna lose loads of weight getting up and down to stop him touching

Maybe i'll put it up now so he gats used to it :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Jo, Diorwas 10months at christmas last yr and i was so shocked she was fine, she was crawling and into every thing but she was scared of the huge thing more then any thing and just sat by in touching one ball ball :)

im sooooooo excied cant wait to go get all my bits, what are every ones colours going to be??? :D

Mine are silver, blue and frosted white

I have spent years building it up lol am always adding to it, and get rid of the rubbishy ones that have seen better days

I used to have red and gold one in my didning room but just have 1 tree this year

My tree is white fibre optic i have no ball balls on it im very plain lol! i put a silver thing round my mirror and round my wall lights. Kai has his little snowmen and father xmas and stocking! im very perticular with my decs!! oh an i have one of them light nets that go in my front window! and a santa stop here sign :lol:
xx

Braydon will be a nitemare nething new and he is into it so with christmas we are taking bets on how long it is actually up fo r

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back