I think I have a problem......

Laur_250

Reaction score
It's not quite December yet and.............

I've now bought AND wrapped all the presents already :oops: :oops: :oops:

Tell me I'm not the only one this ridicuously organised?! Im just sooo excited! Cant wait to get the tree up this weekend to put them under :cheer: Though Im not sure they will all actually fit :doh: xx

mine are all bought and wrapped and my tree is up lol

Nope we are all done too :D
Well we have odds and sods to do but they are all wrapped and tagged stacked in Calleighs room out the way :D
Feels quite strange TBH :D

Mine are all bought and wrapped, iv even unwrapped them just so I can rewrap them up again :rotfl:
Im putting up the tree with my mum next weekend :cheer:

WOW!! they look amazing!!!!!
ive only just started my xmas shopping 2day :oops:
bad idea coz everywhere is soooooo busy!
putting my tree up 2moz :cheer:

I think Im gonna go into town tomorrow and get some nice sparkly paper, and re wrap them allll again :lol:
Yours look all nice, and mine are all miss matchy. :shakehead:

wooooooooo thats alotta pressies!! how co ordinated are u lol, mine have to be different colours for different people!! :rotfl:

:cheer: :cheer:
We've done ours! I'm suprised as I'm normally the one screaming 'it's not even December!' lol

Phew im not alone! And :lol: at the unwrapping just to re-wrap them!!! I wanted mine to all co-ordinate this year so got matching tags and ribbons, something tells me we have waaaay too much time on our hands! :rotfl: Tree next, cant wait either! xx

yep all ours are bought wrapped and stashed :D im very organised this year,just got cards to do and we are doing them sunday :D

Iv bought erm, 2 which arent wrapped and still in their shopping bags under teh stairs lol Your soo organised, then again i cant moan i savour every minute of the wrapping, i bloody love it !

Most of ,mine are bought and wrapped and stored in the downstairs loo!!

Not putting our tree up til the 12th tho x

OMG :shock: , I have had two xmas shopping days and still brought nothing....do any of you fancy helping me out?? :D

I am all bought and wrapped too :D

I would normally have my tree up this weekend but we are putting our house on the market and so will have to wait till next weekend after the piccies have been taken.

Xxx

I've bought all mine too! :D

Can't wait to wrap them, but my oh is making me wait until december!!

I've got pink paper to match my pink tree!

xx

shaunie_louise said:
I've bought all mine too! :D

Can't wait to wrap them, but my oh is making me wait until december!!

I've got pink paper to match my pink tree!

xx

Oh my god! Please post pictures! :cheer: xx

Wow, that is organised.

I've bought all bar one gift now so I'm nearly done but I haven't started wrapping yet and the tree won't be up for another week at least.

Thought Id post pics of my presants for my mum & also my new wrapping paper :dance:

IMGP0240.jpg

Sorry the pics so big, I did try and resize it on photobucket :doh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back