i just made some mince pies

Anna23

Reaction score
with holly on them :dance: :cheer: (pastery shaped like holly for the top lol) tomorrow we are putting up our xmas decorations as on monday the children are at school :D, i was planning on us having them while we decorating the tree and we have our xmas music on :D i have been very busy today lol tidying the living room so it looks nice for the decorations tomorrow all we need to do now is move the computer more down the wall so we have more space for the xmas tree :D then we are going to go tesco's and getting some chcolate baubles for the xmas tree (hopefully the cat won't eat them pmsl)
might get some pics when it's done with the decorations we made out of salt doh :D

fancy sticking a couple in a box and sending them my way?? hehe we are putting our tree up tomorrow need to try and stop thomas from eating the chocs as they will make him so sick :puke:
xx

Anna....u know i love u....please may i have some?! :lol: :lol:

mince pies and brandy butter = HEAVEN :D :D

:lol: :lol: they only last for a few days don't think they would make the journey with the post like it is atm lol, i find putting the chocs at the top of the tree stops my 2 eating them unless i let them have 1 or 2 :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back