What's your symptoms?

floridagirl

Reaction score
Hi,
I am only 5 weeks pregnant and desperately want everything to be ok so these next 7 weeks are going to be a long wait until my scan :whistle:
My only symptom is tender boobs :shock: so when I am worried about still being pregnant etc I feel my boobs to check they are still sore (the problem is I am even doing it in public :shakehead:) lol
I did go lightheaded twice last night and once this morning too.
What symptoms are you having?

Ps I had no symptoms at all with my daughter but sick as a dog with my son

I have sore boobies too, and like you I'm always touching them lol, I have never experienced sicknes thank god, I have fatigue and wake up at 5am for a wee every morning, apart from that nothing, I often wonder if I'm pregnant at all!! I'm now about 6.5 wks gone and anxiously waiting for my scan appt, untill then I feel I can't enjoy being pregnant!

I'm 6+5 and so far I've had sore boobs, constipation and I've been a bit over emotional. For the last 4 days all I've had is sore boobs. I don't feel pregnant at all! Can't wait for my first scan to put my mind at rest!

Very sore,painful boobs since before my BFP. Sickness but that really kicked in at 7 weeks and hardly been able to eat since. Hubby said I'm wasting away like Bella from Twighlight when she was preggy lol.

Cramps on and off and go faint when I stand. Nod off watching telly.

Sickness is the killer tho. If that would bugger off then I would be happy and could start to enjoy the pregnancy.

Can I ask what BFP means? I've got really sore boobs too and just like you I'm continually checking them to check they still feel like a pregnant woman lol, my sense of smell has also gone through the roof!

Sorry BFP = Big Fat Posative (as in a posative pregnancy test)

5+3 today.

Boobs are sore. Especially my nipples which have gone all horrible and puffy.

Teeny bit sick feeling the last two mornings (like if I read in a car) but once I've had some food and a drink I'm ok.

Cramps are the main one. :( If I bend over they can get quite sore. Rest of the time they're very infrequent and minor.

Cupcake - go to docs hun as you could have a UTI.

I'm 6 + 3 and have sore boobs (noticed tonight the tips of my nipples have gone white WTF???). I am also very bloated and get sharp cramping pains in my abdomen on and off day and night. The worst pain is when i sneeze! No sickness so far thank god :) hope it stays away.

Last edited:
had very little symptoms with ds well apart from the odd cramp, a growing bump, expanding boobs and tiredness

This time, ov cramps, implantation cramps, implantation bleed, more cramps, not so tired but know it will kick in in a few weeks, and the odd feint queasy feeling

Feeling sick as!! And totally zonked all the time (although daughter #1 isn't helping so much with that!).

From week 7 until week 17 with Jack I had bad nausea every morning, lots of dry gagging etc but I was never actually sick. From 17 weeks my pregnancy was a beeze until I grew too big to move lol. Oh and I fainted at 14 weeks due to me over heating and my blood sugars dropping - I was fine aftera big coke lol

This time so far i've had a bit of head rush if I stand up too quick, quite sore achy boobs, a bit of stretchy-ness yesterday while out shopping and i'm hungry all the time but so far no nausea! Infact if it wasn't for the hunger and sore boobs I wouldn't believe I was pregnant! lol x

Hi,
I am only 5 weeks pregnant and desperately want everything to be ok so these next 7 weeks are going to be a long wait until my scan :whistle:
My only symptom is tender boobs :shock: so when I am worried about still being pregnant etc I feel my boobs to check they are still sore (the problem is I am even doing it in public :shakehead:) lol
I did go lightheaded twice last night and once this morning too.
What symptoms are you having?

Ps I had no symptoms at all with my daughter but sick as a dog with my son

I'm about as far gone as you, test says 2-3 week and people are saying this probably means 5 and from reading about the stages etc id say 5 week but will find out for sure when i go doctor/midwife.
Before i did the test/missed a period my appetite changed, I felt queasy often but not sick and tired more.....now my appetite seems okay, im not queasy anymore but i'm still tired and my boobs arent sore but my nipples are.
In some ways i want to feel worse so I actually feel pregnant, its still quite surreal - can't wait to show!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back