Want more symptoms

Roo3

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

Hope everyone is ok.

The only symptoms I have are sore boobs, going to the toilet a lot (also have an itchy wrist but not sure if thats a symptom). I find myself wishing I had more symptoms so I can start to 'feel' as though I'm pregnant.

I am still completely shocked I got my BFP to be honest so am convinced that there is another reason why I got a positive result when I tested. I took 8 tests and all were positive but I still don't believe it's true.

What symptoms have you got if any?

xxx

Id be happy you havnt got anymore symptoms hun, sickness isnt the nicest thing to have every morning/afternoon/evening.
At the moment ive got sore boobs, sickness and im having to make lots of loo trips x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't want sickness really, just want to feel more like I'm pregnant so it's more real to me I guess.
Hope your sickness goes soon hun. xxx

Sore nipples, tired and loads of loo trips. Im ok with not having more symptoms lol because they will all come eventually haha xx

I'm with you on the sore nipples Archiesmum, ouch, lol.
No sicknes thank God, the odd dip in energy though.

All I have is tiredness, wish I had more symptoms, if i didnt have the doppler i wouldnt think I was pregnant

i dont get symptoms either didnt on the others so much just the odd thing that turns my stomach like the smell of the chip pan and the very rare sore boob lol

My sickness was awful and I know this sounds horrible but it was so bad i did question the pregnancy and if i could even go through with it. I feel better now and lost symptoms around 8 weeks although my boobs have been sore for 11 weeks now so im slightly sick and tired of that one!! P.s. Dont hope for sickness lol xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh yes and the smell of certain things like raw potatoes lol. I suppose each pregnancy is different so your time will come hun. Oh and i have heartburn lol xx

I did say to OH last night that I hope my boobs aren't this sore for ages. They have been hurting for 3 weeks now. They are so sore they hurt when i walk!

mine are heartburn, tiredness and constapation, oh and very sore boobs :(

You kinda worry when people say to you that sickness is a sign of a healthy pregnancy but all the same so glad i don't have any 7 weeks and counting.

I only ever had a bit of nausea first thing in a morning and sore boobs. The nausea completely dissapeard at 14 weeks and my boobs arent as sore now, and i dont feel pregnant even now, apart from the tell tale bump :) Had a healthy scan at 12 weeks, no problems and im jut waiting for my 20 week scan. I just considered myself incredibly lucky not to have any major symptoms unlike some of the poor ladies on here suffering from really bad sickness. Dont worry hun, try to relax and just enjoy being pregnant xxx

I've been horribly bloated for 3 weeks now. D: That was actually my first sign that something was up. But on top of that, I tend to get a bit nauseated in the morning and after eating, have sore tatas, and get fatigued rather often. So far nothing is TOO horrible, but I'll be thrilled once the bloating disappears......please tell me it will!

Hehe tipper! Sore tatas? Rofl!

My boobs are sore constantly and have been for over 8 weeks, I haven't been sick but I've felt sick most days for the last two weeks. Sunday and Monday have been my worst days for feeling sick. Really tired, never felt so tired in all my life. Bloating and constipation too. All for a good cause though!
Try to enjoy your pregnancy hunni.

X x x x

I know I am still very early on but don't have anything apart from the odd AF type cramp, no tender boobs, no sickness, nothing! Starting to question myself if I am actually pregnant at all xx

I've got sore boobs, am really thirsty, exhausted, bloated (which is keeping me awake at night so making me more tired). I'm hoping I'm one of the lucky ones who avoid morning sickness- fingers crossed!!!
X

I will be 8 weeks tomorow and had no sickness so far which im extremely thankful for, I had it awful with my first. Ive barely had any signs, been extremely bloated and sorish boobs oh and tiredness. I didn'T even believe I was pregnant until my scan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back