Symptoms???!!!

That's great they are giving you an early scan and you have a midwife you know.

I'm glad I'm not the only one prodding to see if they are sore. Today my left boob is more sore than my right but for the last week it's been my right boob thats more sore.

I went to see my gp the other day and am now waiting for the midwife to contact me. This is my first but from what I have read on here 8-10 weeks seems to be the norm to see your midwife xxx

I'm seeing mine at 7 weeks, last time it was about 6 :S x

Hi k80, I also get waves of sickness, mainly in the evening some nights I'm ok others I feel awful. Ah, I remember feeling really emotional throughout my last pregnancy and it was awful, so I really do sympathise with you hun! My emotions haven't kicked in at full force yet but my husband more than anyone will know when they do, last time he'd only have to say 1 thing and I'd be in tears.
As for relaxing I think a soak in the bath helps, I'm pretty sure radox is ok to use while pregnant and they do have 1 to de-stress. I'm sure it is ok to use but check 1st x X X

Wow. Now 6-7 weeks is early! It's good though! X X X

they say to avoid radox if like me you get thrush so many times you forget how many. I hated it whilst pregnant :(

Ah, yeah if you suffer from it best to not put anything in the bath at all. I was lucky not to suffer from it in my last pregnancy so I suppose it depends if It's something you are prone to getting it x

Panic over just threw up. Tempted fate worrying about lack of vomit. Oh well. Xxxxx:roll:

Aw hun, a relief for you but not nice I bet! I think the sickness can go with some people and you've got lots of other symptoms so don't worry yourself too much mine comes and goes and its more the feeling ill rather than being ill x X X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back