Symptoms???!!!

kat86

Reaction score
Hello,

I'm around 5-6 weeks Not sure exactly because i had a miscarriage last month. Since having my son 2 years ago I never really get tender boobs like I used to, just before AF. But since I've been pregnant this month and last month just one of them has been sore. But now I keep getting worried because now and again its not sore at all. It this something that's normal for symptoms? (having 1 tender boob 1 minute and not the next) My son is only 2 but it seems like a lifetime ago that i was pregnant and cant remember my symptoms right at the start and when they kicked in.

Thanks xxx

I wouldn,t worry about it my boobs arnt sore at all, but I do get some tingling or soreness in one or the other on some days, mostly the right one, had the same with my boys.

. Not growing either :(;)

Last edited:
ah thanks hun. That makes me feel more relaxed! xxxx

My boobs have only just started hurting today, but I get it with AF too. They are so sore I have dug out my sleeping bra's that I brought earlier this year. My F sized boobs are too heavy to go without support :)

I wouldn't worry if ur pains are on and off as masonowen said its not a symptom everyone gets xx

Last edited:
wow, I think mine would be sore constantly if they were an F!! And Id have to beat my husband away from me 24/7 LOL!

I know tell me about it, my oh grabbed one earlier and it really hurt so I shouted at him! :( now he seems to find it funny to keep doing it! Men are so childish at times :) xx

Last edited:
ha ha! I know my husband is the same..... When im feeling really ill at night (morning sickness) he cant understand why i want a tiny bit of space rather than him being an inch away from me! because thats such a perfect time to be intimate! I dont think so! lol

So i,m not the only one!!! We must have a magnetic pull or some thing, my oh is a pain in the ar$e at times. I get the boys out of my way for a bit then he pops up out of no where. Men!!;)

I have an intermittently sore boob! Just the right one! It was my only pregnancy symptom for a while :)

Ah its good to know I'm not the only one! Feel like running up and down the stairs sometimes to see if its still sore lol. Just don't feel I can get excited about it all yet and I so want to lol x X X

Hehe I jumped on the spot to see if they hurt, they did around the time af was due, but not since, cept for twinges once in a while, my oh keeps squeezing them. He says he,s checking if they,re sore, but I no what he,s really doing:):D

I keep poking mine to check! Think I'm obsessed! Mine are pretty sore though, they hurt when I walk sometimes and I'm only a B cup! I dont mind though, at least it's a symptom! xxxx

Ha Ha, I thought I'd be the only one obsessed and doing things like that! So funny. Mine is sore again today but that's probably because of all the prodding and running to see if It's sore lol. My midwife phoned last night and she's referring of for an early scan and wants to see me at 8 weeks, its the same midwife that delivered my son and there was complications so I'm glad I will have the same midwife who knows my history! She's fab. Also I'm sure I didn't see the midwife till around 10 weeks last time, not sure if It's changed? X X X

That's great they are giving you an early scan and you have a midwife you know.

I'm glad I'm not the only one prodding to see if they are sore. Today my left boob is more sore than my right but for the last week it's been my right boob thats more sore.

I went to see my gp the other day and am now waiting for the midwife to contact me. This is my first but from what I have read on here 8-10 weeks seems to be the norm to see your midwife xxx

HA Ha I thought it was just me doing things like that! Ah congratulations hun, its so exciting especially with your 1st. Keep me posted with how you get on x X X

am I right in thinking everyone is worried about having symptoms one minute then they disappear the next?
I had nausea for a couple of days and now (apart from tiredness, really sore boobs, a few extra loo visits, spots and bloating) not much else. To the point where I forget I'm pregnant sometimes. Not that I'm wanting sickness at all. Could I possibly be lucky enough to get away without it?!!

Hormones are also totally messed up. I feel like I could burst into tears at any minute. Anyone got any good relaxation techniques they use? Just feel so stressed.

I would agree with that hun, I think everyone is worrying they have no symptoms or symptoms one day which disappear the next. For example my boobs seemed much sorer a couple of days ago, however for the first time I woke up with a cracking headache this morning. I'm so early on some people wouldn't even know they are pregnant at this stage so I am trying to chill and not look too deeply into symptoms.

As for relaxation I find a swim helps me.

However one symptom that doesn't seem to be leaving anytime soon - tiredness! xxx

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back