What's your discharge like???

It's reassuring to know that others have the same as you :) xx

Mine hasn't really been that bad. Bit creamy but not loads xx

Mines changes from day to day, and has done since bfp. Mostly it's clear and wet, but occasionally it's been thick and creamy (kind of like when I've had thrush, but it's neither itchy or smelly so would appear to be fine), and I've had some clumpy stuff on occasion too.

I think anything goes in pregnancy really!!

PS - love how we share here :p

Mine too is creamy and yellow/cream coloured and lots of it too, Nice! xxx

Should I worry again that i have no discarge at all?? :(

Should I worry again that i have no discarge at all?? :(

Not at all, everyone's different! Just enjoy not having that 'wet' feeling down below when you're out shopping or visiting friends :p

just a quick note to you all as i have a discharge from around 17/18 weeks pregnant and it was creamy colured sometimes a bit yellowey, last few weeks i have had the occasional day were its been clear and watery esp after just getting up in the morning which i assumed was normal, but apparently it may not be as i went for 28 wk scan yesterday and was told i had low aminiotic fuid surrounding my baby and the clear watery didsharge may be a sign my waters have been leaking and i have to go back in two weeks to check the level and have the results from swabs they took of my discharge (tmi sorry)

so all i would say is just keep an eye it and make sure it stays the normal colour u are all experiencing now, any changes ask ur mw and fingers crossed mine will be ok too :) xx

think i shal ask my mw about this then coz i have days where i feel constantly wet xxx

think i shal ask my mw about this then coz i have days where i feel constantly wet xxx

that was one of the questions they asked me?? they said have you had discharge, what is it like? i said yes which i thought was common as i had it with previous two!! how long you had it? do you feel wet? to which my reply was yes as i cant go anywere without liners as i feel as though i peed myself as my pants can feel quite damp at times so they took some swabs!! i really dont wanna worry you as they said it can be quite normal but taking the swabs to be sure, but if i have any more clear watery discharge between now and next scan im to contact mw or fau i will let u know how i get on :) xx

Can I just give u all a word of advice?
If ur feeling a bit dodgy, do not, I repeat, DO NOT read through this thread. It'll have you running for the loo!! It positively sent me over the edge when I was unwell lol.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

lol @ jayjay, the conversations we have are lovely!

Lyndsey, it seems so strange that mw says it's normal at my booking appointment but then if there's a chance it could cause something you'd think they'd warn you to look out for it? I do have the odd days where I feel wet all the time. I'll mention it at my appointment next week xx

I'm the same but some days I don't see or feel a thing and oh yeah this thread is waaaaay out there lol xx

lol @ jayjay, the conversations we have are lovely!

Lyndsey, it seems so strange that mw says it's normal at my booking appointment but then if there's a chance it could cause something you'd think they'd warn you to look out for it? I do have the odd days where I feel wet all the time. I'll mention it at my appointment next week xx

i think you would notice if there was a sudden change from how its been mine had pretty much been the same!! but i assumed it changed because i was getting further on along as ive have two previous children i and knew it increased the further along i got, and that clear and watery was normal and it still may be yet just waiting for the results :) but you would think that they would say summat to u if there was a chance it cud be summat else!! but then again that wud probably send every pregnant women runningg to there mw

i only knew it had changed because the incident of a morning were i felt wet and as i went to bed one night last week, i lay in bed and actually thought i weed myself coz that much clear watery stuff came out of me, my first thought was blood (as i knew i hadnt peed evrywere) but when i saw clear discharge i fobbed it off and stil prob wud now if it wasnt for consultant....im sure r prob all ok and hopefully mine arent leeking too, but my waters are still low for a reason and they need to rule this out xxxxx

If ur feeling a bit dodgy, do not, I repeat, DO NOT read through this thread. It'll have you running for the loo!! It positively sent me over the edge when I was unwell lol.

never ment to send anyone running off to the loo, just wanted to share what i had been told as sometiimes things feel normal but are'nt...hope ur ok lol :) x

never ment to send anyone running off to the loo, just wanted to share what i had been told as sometiimes things feel normal but are'nt...hope ur ok lol :) x

I think Jayjay meant :sick: xx

whoops lol xx

I wish mine would jog on, I keep having to check that it's not something worse! xx

Yes I meant sick lol. Reading through all the descriptions of discharge is not good for a dodgy tummy :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back