8 weeks and jelly like cm - normal?

Hi Girls,

Have any of you had this? My stomach has felt weird today - achy and when I wipe, there's sticky, jelly-like CM (sorry if TMI). It's clear or yellowish. I've had quite a lot of white discharge for the past few weeks, which I know is normal. Could this jelly stuff be the cervical "plug" forming? I don't remember this with my last pregnancies.

I was rather 'jelly like' yesterday too, so I'm guessing we must both be normal, especially as we are so close together in dates :D

Hi Anna,

Thanks for your reply. I tried looking it up on the internet, but all I could find was that the mucus plug forms in week 7, but it didn't say whether you would have jelly-ish secretions when it was forming! The only other mention of it on the internet was about when you have a "show" (and lose the plug before labour), and I know I'm far too early for that!

Have you had your booking appointment or got a date for a scan yet? Some days, I wonder whether I've imagined it all, though that's now 2 periods I've missed which - according to some sites - is another "milestone" - yay! :dance:

I've got a private scan booked for Wednesday and my booking appointment has come through for April (can't remember the date).

How are you doing? All I seem to do is eat and sleep and shout at my children, poor things.

Wendy
xxx

Just spoken to the MW actually!! Got my booking appointment at 2 on Thursday of next week!! Not sure if I'm excited about it or not really, I am, but I'm apprehensive too, have no idea why though!!.

I'm doing OK, My morning sickness started on Monday, but seems to be having a break today!! I am permanently tired and hungry too, even when I'm full to bursting I still feel hungry!! I work alot of hours (upto 60 a week!) so thats not helping with the tiredness, at least my MW appointment will get me a bit of time off next week (as well as not having to do my full time job, as that term time only and its easter break!)

I have no idea how meny periods I've missed, but it must be the same, I haven't really been keeping count! Funny how quickly I have stopped noticing things like that!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back