Huh whats this? (tmi for some...)

Steelgoddess

Reaction score
I got worried today because i was driving and felt like wet kind of sensation (sorry tmi) and i got worried thinking oh no i hope thats not petal fallling out but when I went to the loo its like this discharge like clear white and its like i pee pee myself cause my undies are urm wet... what is that?!!

Is Petal sending me messages already?

sorry again tmi!

Hey hun,

I get that all the time, aparently its discharge that builds up inside you to prevent any infections reaching the baby, i read in a book that it is very normal to get this and that it is a think wedge of mucus that just sits there and releases discharge, does that make sence? sorry not very good with explaining things.

Its definatly normal as i panicked and spoke to midwife and doctor and they both said its normal.

Tiggy xxx

Hi

i put post in wrong place i managed to put in in your other thread some how. I have been having this all day 2 i think it is normal.

Emma x

i posted on here about same thing. i still get it now i am used to it now but b4 fort the worse as feels really wet.

its supposed to be protect to stop infection getting in cervix. i would see it as a positive sign

marie 7 wks 4 days

me too,

feel like i've wet myself all the time, i'm very conscious that other people can tell too...

OOh thanks girlies for all the replies what would I do without you all?!!

I feel ok now but that was just weird and a bit scary..

yahno the weird thing is i never got that with last pregnancy when i miscarried but this time i do,,,my mom who had 6 of us said this is completly normal and she had it with all 6 of us :)

i think so early on its just the mucus plug building.. from now on you will wipe and have some weird and wonderful textures down there.. mines cream walpaper paste at the moment!! lovely!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back