What's your discharge like???

cosmicgirl

Reaction score
Just been to the loo and I've noticed I'm getting big clumps of yellow/white jelly like cm (sorry tmi)
What's yours like? xx

yeah still have been getting clear/white CM, not quite clumps but some days pretty good amounts, like when I was ovulating. No idea what it all means though!

Thanks Lynds, must be pretty normal then. Don't know why but I expected it to be dry??? xx

yeah I kinda thought i would dry up for 9 months too! sure one of the lovely ladies in here will know why though!

unless is something to do with your wet until the mucus plug forms on your cervix at about 7-8 weeks, then dry after that?

Cosmic mine is just as you described, good question I had been wondering x

At least we've all got it girls :)
I'm shocked how much there is :shock: xx

not nice is it I know it s rather alot yukk !!!

invest in pantyliners because you will have it all throughout the pregnancy xxx

Panty-liners today incontinence pants tomorrow lol x

Pmsl @ the title of this thread.

But yeah mine is thick and creamy still. I've been wearing panty liners for about a week as it just seemed to be getting worse! X

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Pretty much as everyone else had said- creamy adnd white and in vast quantities! :)

You know.. I love this forum! Where else could you find a thread with that title and a bunch of ladies quite openly and candidly discussing their vaginal discharge! Amazing!

XX

Mines clear and thick?? when Im pregnant I spend the whole 9 months in panty liners

yum! haha it's quite nice really what we can speak to eachother about :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back