What's your best buy?

Urchin

Reaction score
I haven't bought much this time round, but last time the best buy, believe it of not, was one of those soft cloth books with sparkly/crinkly/sqeaky pages.

If I was only allowed one baby toy this time round it would be one of those!

Anyone here proud of a star purchase?

My pram. Just because it was cheap!! Brand new through an Ebay seller for just over £80, it's a Mothercare Rococo pram and they are £180 in store.

And my baby bath was a bargain £2.97 from Asda :D

He sells a lot of different stuff. Really depends what he's got in.

It's D.B Nursery Goods anyhow :) I've bought my pram, cot, mattresses for my cot and crib, breast pump, car seat, car seat holder and a toy walker thing for when she's older all off of him.

My best buy is my pram, the graco sterling travel system from e-bay. The pram is in excellent condition, the car seat looks good but going to have it checked, delivered by parcel force all that for £26.00. It costs £180 brand new.

mothercare cotbed off ebay for £50 including p&p! bargainous!

Best buy would be a brand new in packaging mothercare sprung matress (with removable cover) for my cot. Got it from ebay for £12 including p&p.

A lovely neighbour has just popped round with a practically new moses basket on a stand with all the bedding. Her little girl was too big when she was given it so it's not really been used. Nice freebie!

So far I have had 2 best buys, a crib that was meant to be £79.99 but we got for £29.99 and the Bambino Mio nappies birth to potty set (should have been £225 but we got for £169). Great website Kiddicare.com. However any money saved on those has been spent in mommas and papas so haven't really saved a penny :?

I would say my best buy was the double cot we bought in Pakistan!
The floor has finally been sanded in the nursery (will post pics later this week!!!) and we mounted the cot today, and it looks great I think! there is a little cot inside the bigger one, for the beginning, which can also be put on the floor with wheels with breaks (If I want to have the baby sleeping in our room, or downstairs), so I don't have to buy a crib, or moses basket! it rocks as well, if you push it! just waht I wanted!!!!
I love it already!

Take care,
mel xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27