whats your baby?

niknaks

Reaction score
mummys boy, daddys boy, mummys girl, daddy girl?

leandros a total daddy boy. i think hes learning he can get away with sleeping with daddy where im always trying to keep him up.

also suffering with severe baby brain and stupid phone and started this thread on forestlas's thread lol xxx

Lol mummys boy when it comes to sleeping but daddy's boy as his eyes always follow him around the flat!

Defo a Mummy's boy! He'll push at Daddy's face to try to get to me! He also love his Grandad (FIL), he loves pulling his beard! :) x

I've got mummy's boys and a daddy's girl
She can't do no wrong in daddy's eyes and she knows it.

Herbie is a total mummy's boy but loves men anywhere you go he asks total strangers to pick him up if there a man lol

My oldest was mummy's boy, my middle boy was mummy's and grampy's boy and Drake is half and half, little more me though i think.

DD was a proper mummy's girl but is now more of a daddy's girl x Sebastian is a proper mummy's boy and then he has favourites in our friends

Probably more of a mummys boybut loves his daddy too.

Aww im so jealous. I want a mummys boy. I do have a mummys boy at bath time and changing time. We have our little convos. oh gets his all the other times xxx

Daddy and grandads girl. She settles better for OH and I'd be lying if i said i havn't a hint of jealousy. :(

Generally a daddy's girl will feed/settle no problems for him but when it comes to illness/upset & comfort she's a mummy's girl. Think it's just cause I don't panic and can calm her down where as she obviously knows OH is panicking which makes her worse

definitely a mummys girl and also a nannys girl (my mum) she follows her everywhere when we're there & has said nan nan for ages! x

Mummys boy definitely! My OH hopes he will grow out of it, I don't! :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Mummys out, she'll be in OH's arms screaming and whining and he'll give her to me and she'll shut up. Shes the same with sleeping sometimes I just have to pick her up and its like a magic trick she'll just doze off :) she does adore OH though :) xx

my 19 month old is deffo a daddys girl :) and my boy whos 5 months is a mummys boy! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back