Miracle babies and extraordinary birth stories wanted

LCN

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

(I asked Urchin who said it would be okay for me to post here…)

I'm a freelance feature writer who writes for numerous magazines and newspapers. I’d love to hear from any mothers aged between 18 and 65 who have an extraordinary real life pregnancy or birth story that they’d like to share with a magazine or newspaper for the first time. It can be sad, funny, shocking, unusual, inspiring or wonderfully heartwarming. Maybe you’ve conceived/had a baby against astonishing odds? Perhaps you’ve had a miracle baby or a multiple birth? Maybe you’ve had a child through surrogacy or adoption? Or you’ve nursed a very sick child? Whatever you've been through I'd love to hear from you. You'll need to agree to have your full name published and your photograph taken. If your tale is suitable for publication you’ll be paid amply for your trouble and time – and it could be a great chance for you to give publicity to a worthy cause or for you to raise awareness of a particular issue or condition. Please email me at [email protected] with some information about your story along with a photograph or two or yourself (and your baby/babies if appropriate).

Many thanks!
Lucy

At this very time, 10 years ago tonight, I was sitting in a Wendy's in Carnarsie, Brooklyn eating a bacon double cheeseburger. About an hour after I finished eating, my water broke. 20 hours after that, the most beautiful miracle baby girl was born. She was a miracle because my doctor thought I had lost her when I was just two months pregnant. But God is sooooo good!! She is a healthy and very intelligent young lady now, and she is turning 11 tomorrow. Mommie loves you baby! Muah!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back