Whats the craziest thing youve ever done?

little*red

Reaction score
Come on girls lets hear your stories about crazy things you've done in your life , very spur of the moment or totally unlike anything you thought you would do.

ok i'll start (its quite long!):
on new years 2005 a freind and i were very drunk and decided it would be a good idea to go down to the travel agents first thing in the morning and book a a flight to somewhere abroad where we xcould work forthe summer! So the next day we ended up with a flight booked for Falaraki :oops: iat the end of May. once the drink had worn off we realised it was not as fun as it sounded when we were drunk!

So May came around and we set off for 3 months of work and party party party in the sun! When we got there it was a nightmare, there was no work as the island had a bad reputation so hardly anyone went there anymore (surprisingly there were a lot of families!) and we got quite ill. So we stayed for a week and decided to fly back home (didnt tell our parents). Sowe arrived in galsgow airport with no-one to pick us up so we thought it would be a good idea to book another trip somewhere else. We ended up with a flight for somewhere in spain the next day (cant even remember where it was), so next morning we were off to spain.
lol when we got there that was even worse! We decided to mull around for a few days before we got some work, so one day we went tot he beach and sunbathed! BAD idea. we both ended up REALLY badly sunburnt, my friend got 3rd degree burns on her chest. So after 2 days of pure agony and stupid german neighbours we decided to go home.
We didnt want to fly. so we went and got a bus to barcelona. then in barcelona a taxi to the train station. at the train station we got an overnight train to Paris. then when we got to paris we got the eurostar to london. When in london we got a train to dundee. then the bus from dundee to forfar (where i stayed at the time). Our parents didnt know we were coming home and got the shock of their lives when they seen us, although my mum was soo happy i was home.
the sacry thing was that it was the week before the london underground bombing happened and we hadnt told anyone we were coming home. its scary to think what may have happend if we had stayed just one week longer!

gosh where do i start :think:

i have done so many silly things becasue i can't resist a dare.

Erm....
When i had just turned 18 me and my mate used to go clubbin thursdays, fridays and saturdays any way this one week we decided to go out on a sunday as wel... wel this bloke i was sort of seein said about me and my mate goin to he's house for some drinks as he had some mates round...

But by this time it was like 12 and we had spent all our money so we decided to walk it took us 2 hours when i ran him to tel him we were in he's estate he was at a party and waitin for a cab :x so me and my mate waited we got tired so sat on th floor... then a car came past and us being drunk and thinkin it was he's taxi we started dancing :oops: :oops:

Anyway it was a police van and they thought we were Postututes(sp) :shock: :shock: :oops: :oops:

We had to ring our mate to convince them we weren't by the time we got to the lads house we all fell asleep on the sofa :lol: :lol: :lol:

God i have lots of stories...

me and the same mate decided we would go to great yamouth after work took us hours to get there... when we got there everythin was closed by the time we got home i had to be up for work in an hour :shock: :lol:

I'm not telling anymore lol
I'm not weird really...and i am now a reponsible mummy :D

budge said:
gosh where do i start :think:

i have done so many silly things becasue i can't resist a dare.

im not believing that for one second budge! :rotfl:

nic & keeley said:
Anyway it was a police van and they thought we were Postututes(sp)
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: thats hilarous nic!

ahahaha i've done loads

one that sticks out in my mind alot though is not that crazy but funny
I had the weridest time on magic mushrooms b4 they became illegal i laughed all night long and i thought damien was a clown

Me and my neice decided to run away to a caravan park and squat in an unoccupied caravan. We ended up at the bus station waiting for a bus, but it was so cold! We ended up going back home around 1am :roll:

I once took my ex's car (when we were together) and drove it to my dads as I was leaving him, I had no license, no insurance and had about 5 lessons! Anyway I got stopped by a police man (had a brake light out!) luckily he didn't ask for my license! My dad went nuts when I got there!

On my hen night (well hen day to be exact) me and a group of friends went up to London for a day's boozing. My first embarrassment was falling completely down the stairs of the pub and out into the square at Covent Garden, I actually got a round of applause from lots of people once they realised I was not dead!!!
And then later in the day me and one of my friends jumped into the fountain at Trafalgar Square fully clothed.
Ah it was a good day!!! I'm so boring now!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back