What's the chance of being pregnant this cycle?

becky85

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone knows the chances (like a percentage chance) of getting pregnant if you have sex 2/3 days before ovulation and day of ovulation (or possibly just after)? I have a little girl already so I know that I can get pregnant although we didn't do any of this planning with her as I have pcos so didn't think much about it. I wasn't sure if I was ovulating but I did get a smiley face last Saturday and quite a lot of cramps and ewcm so I guess it is likely! Currently 7 dpo and have a few mild symptoms such as tiredness and mild nausea but that's probably down to the fact my daughter is teething and hasn't been sleeping well so I'm shattered...I remember last time I just felt like I was permanently hungover but I wasn't symptom spotting then so I'm really not sure...don't want to get my hopes up but...araghhh

15%!!! Well those are pretty rubbish odds! Thanks though, I do love a calculator! X

Found this too x

Attachments

• Probability-of-Pregnancy-from-Intercourse-on-Days-Relative-to-Ovulation-01.jpg
    Probability-of-Pregnancy-from-Intercourse-on-Days-Relative-to-Ovulation-01.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 13

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back