ovulation day

Jasons Bride

Reaction score
Hey ladies
I swore I felt ovulation pains today it just didn't seem like it was time already and I was making my ticker and today is ovulation day so my question is me and J bded Thursday night then we had company last night so we were unable to so if we bd tonight saturday night do you think we have a pretty good chance?

I think your chances would be very good. Let us know how you get on.

BABY DUST STORM!!!!!!!!!!

Hello.
Thank you for your encouragement. J just got home andI am on the little grumpy side. I don't know why but yea. I am kind of irritable today I guess I talking to a friend online and tey were asking when i was going to go to bed and i said well whenever jason wants to go and they said well thats good you guys need your sleep and i said well we wont be doing that :wink: and jason kissed me and went in the living room. boo! I wanted him to say oo baby come on. I am cramping today. Feeling like af is comming a couple weeks early I think il'll use that as my excuse why i'm cranky

I don't know what time it is where you are, but I hope you and Jason had baby magic last night...sorry you aren't feeling in good spirits. Hope today is better. :wink:

BABY DUST STORM!!!!

Thanks we did. Its about four oclock now I live in minnesota in the united states. I am in central standard time It was a wonderful night last night and i hope it pays off :) !! baby dust to everyone
Amanda

We live in the same time zone!!!!!!! I am glad you had a good night. Keep us posted.

BABY DUST STORM!!!!!!!

Hello.
Oh don't doubt it I will. Where are you guys from. I think I am planning to test the 24th of this month! Good luck to me LOL
And everyone else too!
Amanda

I am from Arkansas. I didn't get to have my IUI done this month because I O'ed on the 4th of July, and my dr's office was closed. So I won't be doing any testing this month. Good luck on the 24th.

BABY DUST STORM!!!!!!

Hello.
Well that just plain out sucks. I had a question my ticker is kind of messed up on this site with the time zone It actually still says day to ovulate just not on here we bding in the wee hrs of the mroning i dunno like 2 last night. should we do the deed tonight too?
Thank you
Amanda

I really hope that you get your big fat postive Next month that is just rotten. Its not like it was christmas. They should come in! Grr.
Doctors. Need I say more?

Do you have your time zone set correctly on your profile page? That could be the problem.

I agree with you about dr....I mean for pity sake's it wouldn't have been an all day affair. Give me an hour and we could have been done with it. Oh well, I guess there is no harm in waiting another month.

I would say go for the BD'ing again tonight. It sure can't hurt to try.

Hi.
Yeah it just means I have to make another romantic candilite dinner for tonight. Just kidding. Last night he made is own tv dinner so I will suprize him with dinner outside and we can eat out on the terrace. Yeah that really sucks about the dr. grr. It just makes me ma that they want everything to revolve around them. I'm sure they could of got somethign extra for being called in on a holiday. I know my frined she has that done too ad her dr will come in past hrs. weekend ect. No probs. Good luck and hopefully it will be well worth it.
Amanda

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back