Pregnant?

Rachel

Reaction score
Hi, as some of you know I had a very faint positive but af had arrived. I went to my doctors and he confirmed that i was definately not pregnant.

So when i found out i wasnt pregnant i started watching out for ovulation again, but only managed to bd once during my fertile time because oh was working all the time.

But the day after we bd i had sore boobs :? now i know thats to early for symptoms to start but now they are very sore a week on from ovualtion and i have been getting headaches aswell.

i know it could just be af coming but i dont get my boobs dont hurt this much before af and it only happens a couple of days before af, but im not due for another week yet :? So is there a chance that i could be pregnant and getting symptoms this early?
Rachel xx

hi rachel i had sore boobs and af cramps from ovulation onwards and still got it all now along with tiredness and weeing every half hour and headaches and tears etc etc etc lol good luck hun hope this is your month xxxxxx

Thanks rach. I have been crying quite abit over the past couple of days over nothing :? i think im going mad lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back