Apparently I don't ovulate?!

KJL

Reaction score
Ok so I have been using the Clear Blue ovulation kit (the one that shows a smiley face when your ovulating!) and I never seem to get a smiley face :wall: I tested from days 10-16 but no ovulation :think: I remember with my last pregnancy I found the ovulation kits didn't really work too well for me. Is it me? The test? What could I be doing wrong?

well i've used OPK's for the past four days, i had 2 positives day one, 2 positives day two.. a line day three that i had decided was negative but i'm not so sure now.. and a positive today. first month i've used OPK and i'm confused and i've only been using them for four days!

i can't help but wanted to give you these :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: i think i'm feeling as confused and frustrated as you right now!

i'll share my postives with you, you share your negatives with me.. and we'll make each other a perfect 28day cycle, OV on CD14 and have a 14day LF and end it with a BFP each.. how does that sound ?

holly said:
i'll share my postives with you, you share your negatives with me.. and we'll make each other a perfect 28day cycle, OV on CD14 and have a 14day LF and end it with a BFP each.. how does that sound ?

That sounds like a super idea! :D TBH I conceived after 7 months with my daughter and the month we conceived was the only month I didn't stress with Ov kit and taking temperatures etc. I was drunk and on holiday with my hubby and we just has a jolly good time :lol: Sometimes I honestly think it's just about relaxing and accepting it will happen when the time's right!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back