whats ppl up to tonight?

fran_23

Reaction score
MIL wanted to have hayden tonight and spend sometime with him so me and oh were gonna go watch the football at the pub when he gets in from work- but kick off is at 7.45 and his train is messed up and he is not home yet- we won't make the game. But i don't want to waste a night with a babysitter- i might go for a meal or something instead :)

what y'all up to?

will be watching the game and milling about on here :) Hope you enjoy your meal

thanks i dont think i can bothered to go out- but its a shame to waste a free night..and theres naff all on tv apart from the game!

DH is watching the game in the lounge
I'm going upstairs to watch The Apprentice
Then off to bed, I'm knackered!! :)

Littlelady87 said:
not alot gals hogging tv down stairs :wall:

my OH knows the rules..the tv is under my control- lol
the only thing he does make me watch in my room or he leaves for it is desperate housewives..he can't stand it!
thats on tonight but i ruined it by watching it sunday!

fran_23 said:
thanks i dont think i can bothered to go out- but its a shame to waste a free night..and theres naff all on tv apart from the game!

the apprentice! :shock:
OH has gone out with his brother to watch the footie as i didnt want him hogging the tv with it tonight lol

so ill be online searching for the perfect playmat for Sophie, and will be in the PF chatroom! lol :cheer:

oh yeah the apprentice- i watch the repeat coz i always end up missing it on wednesday! nice of the men folk to give you some peace..oh and drink a few pints i bet :rotfl:

We're trying a routine out on our baby and then no doubt listening to her cryin g!!

Neither me or my OH are into football so wont be watching that altho ill flick over at the end to see what the result is!!

im at work till 7am, footie is on so im kinda watching it in the background while mulling around on here, mastering my new Nokia N95 8gb and supposedly doing some work!

Finished two days worth of revision :cheer: so am going to have a nice,long bath and read my book :D

Nicola said:
DH is watching the game in the lounge
I'm going upstairs to watch The Apprentice

Priorities lady! I'm downstairs watching The Apprentice, he's upstairs watching the game in the bedroom hehehehehe......

But I am knitting him a lovely pair of socks while I watch :D

i stayed in- thought i'd watch the footie here and chill out in peace!
the footie has been pretty boring though!

I'm on here Skettys shouting abuse at the telly box watching the football.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back