whats everybody up to tonight?

Terrie

Reaction score
Rhys is asleep, Ffion is close to going up to bed, Colin is at his nans house and im getting a bit bored!

I'm heading off to bed soon, i'm soooooo tired!! Only the rock and roll lifestyle for me eh? :lol: xx

to be honest im thinking of running myself a bath.. both kids asleep now!

Yeah, get some tunes on and the fizzy stuff in the water and chill out in the bath, sounds lovely xx

I'm sitting with my feet up on me jack! Had a looooong day flitting here and there buying stuff for my home birth and doing other jobs out and about. OH is at parents evening, Emily is at my mums and Hebe is in bed :) I've had a bath and I'm on my jarmas and just about to crack open the mini dime bars I got from Ikea this morning!! :D

Not upto much here, im extremely bored! Oh is working 6pm till 2am he only started it this week and i cant get used to it, Seems so strange here on my own! x

Its just me and the Maltesers tonight; the old boy has gone to the pub with his old man :) Tomorrow Rosie is going to her gran's whilst me and hubby have an afternoon 'date' hehe can't wait! :)

awww thats so sweet!

colin is home now and ive had a shower so im off to bed!

I'm at my mums, couple hours from home :) shattered after a crap night sleep last night so off to bed soon!

Friend is moving to new Zealand on Saturday so I'm taking her to lunch tomorrow and saying my goodbyes :(

Not doing an awful lot, my net is playing up :wall: I should be putting a load of washing on but I've just got this sorted ( I think) so will try and post this and then I'll go do that :lol: Nothing is as exciting as that :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back