Whats next!?

scaredmum2be

Reaction score
due to the caravan fire we didnt catch the person that did it to us so the police have closed the case... grr :(
yesterday morning when it was dark someone poured paint all over our car. No point in telling the police because they wont catch anyone who done it.
i hate being in my area and wished we could move. im wondering what is next to come. The only thing good going at the moment that my husband is helping more an bonding more with our baby an there were getting on alot better but someone obviously wants to make our life hell!!
x

How awful hun, hope you're ok, glad your husband is there for you xx Sending you a big hug x

Im getting there weve got to be strong for our boy dont we. Just keep wondering whats next :( x

OMG! I remember you posting about the caravan. How absolutely disgusting that a scumbag would pour paint on your car! This drives me nuts! I really detest hearing things like this. Whether or not the police can do anything hun, I'd report it and get it on record, just in case the police come across any info of who could have done it.

Is there any chance that you guys could move? If you're in council housing, could they not rehouse you fairly quickly due to harrassment or something?

Bloody feckers! Hope you all are ok. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back