Need a house to rent!!!

vixxie77

Reaction score
Our tenancy runs out on this house 4th Sept and our landlord is a pig, not doing repairs and tryin to put the rent up!! So hence we need to find a 3 bed house in and around the Dartford area. Does anyone know someone who rents out properties please? Really getting stressed out about it all so any help would be appreciated. Thanks :) x x

Have you tried renting websites like right move, find a property etc? thats what i used, i just renewed my tenancy yesterday as its due to run out 2weeks before babys due so renewed it for 6months and hopefully feburary ill be moving to a 3 bed house :D Good luck x

yeah have tried them thanks. Its just so frustrating, as seem to be alot of people looking. I phoned one up today at your move and there are already 3-4 people waiting to see it so probably won't get it. I find it all quite upsetting really. So trying to find someone thats rents privately as it would be easier x x

I dont know of anyone at the moment I am afraid. But I live Bexleyheath way and know Darford pretty well. If I hear of anything I will let you know.

I dont know of anyone at the moment I am afraid. But I live Bexleyheath way and know Darford pretty well. If I hear of anything I will let you know.

Thanks that would be great! Even Bexleyheath area would be good too. Thanks again x x

Have a look online Hun, I'm in gravesend and there's a few going around here....have a look around the agents in dartford I usually see loads of rentals xc

Thanks ladies! We've found one in a nice street in Swanscombe, cheaper rent and council tax. Lovely garden! Can't wait to move in! What a relief!! :dance: x x

Glad you got it sorted. Swanscombe is nice, we viewed quite a few places before deciding to stay in bexleyheath.

I hope the move goes well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back