What's it supposed to feel like?

mrs_metal

Reaction score
Hi all

I'm just wondering how much you're supposed to be able to feel at 8/9 weeks when you press on your belly?

I can feel something just above the pelvic bone but wondered how big/small it's supposed to feel at this stage?

Well i know ur womb doesnt come out of your pubic bone, if that makes sense till about 12 weeks, which means u shouldnt need to wee so much, for a while anyway. ask youe midwife when you see them, they know what they are looking for and mite show you.

hiya, you won't feel the womb until 12 weeks like trixiehunnybun has said if you can feel something it will be your bladder, i'm 8 weeks and the midwife thought i was more because she could feel something, but had a scan and my dates are right.

:hug:

thanks for the replies ladies, it amazes me the new things I find to wonder (and worry) about now I'm pregnant :rotfl:

ive been having bubbling feelings when i lie on my side which is like what my DS felt like when he was first moving,but i just think its wind or something as its too early to feel movement i think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back