Anyone else around 11 weeks pregnant?

Nic

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I think I'm about 11 to 12 weeks pregnant now, and just wondered if I was supposed to 'feel' like I'm actually pregnant yet?!!

I've got some side effects - sore swollen breasts, getting up in the night to wee, morning sickness and I've been sleeping 10 hours a night!

But I don't actually feel like there is anything inside me!

I have been eating constantly to stave off the sickness so have already put on weight, but just look fat instead of pregnant!

I've not got my scan for a week and a half, and I'm so excited and nervous all at the same time to meet my little bump face to face!

Anyone else at a similar stage to me?

i'mm 11 weeks today, i am still being sick, nausa, tireness which is achaly easing, getting anoying heart burn lol ummm sore boobs and they won't stop growing :D

hiya im just over 11 weeks.

i didnt 'feel' pregnant until i had my scan yesterday, it was so good to see bubs on that screen knowing its ok

im sure the feeling of 'not feeling' pregnant will pass soon

I am at a similar stage.

Always tired, heartburn is killing me (especially with sausages/ sausage rolls :| ...not impressed i love em!)

Got a private scan on sat so hopefully will feel more pregnant then.

Gettin a bit scared/ nervous/ anxious/ excited now... supposedly we'l get teeny bumps soon ish... (my oh calls my tummy yummy mummy fat...gggrrrr)

I have got a bit more fat there but that's it.

Hope you're all well
xx

:wall: :wall: i forgot to say if i feel pregnant or not lol umm i'm not sure to be honest i think i do but i don't if you know what i mean :? :D

I'm nearly 11 weeks and I suppose for a while now I "knew" I was pregnant obviously, but I didn't really "feel" it. But everyday I look at my bump and I can see it getting bigger so as long as I keep seeing it grow then yes, I'll feel pregnant til my scan! :cheer:

Maybe when we get our first kicks we'll be able to take it in an bit more?? So exciting :cheer:

Anyone get little flutters? I have twice now and it felt like little trickles of water inside me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back