The earliest movements?

BabyBrain

Reaction score
Sorry for all these questions ladies.....but what's the very earliest you can feel the baby move? I was chilling out earlier and felt like a tiny touch about an inch above my pubic bone and at the front. Am pretty sure it wasn't wind but it could have been lol. When I had my scan the sonographer said that Podge was making little jerking movements and I have seen on someone's ticker that at 10 weeks they start to stretch......just wishful thinking maybe but it's got me wondering xxxxxxxx

Im starting to think the same. iv started to feel like butterflies/the feeling of when your on a roller coaster and going downhill x x

Its def not wind/gas/cramping. its my 2nd pregnancy and know what they feel like and this is diff

I am 11 weeks and felt my first movement at 10 weeks. We also had a scan & baby was very active!
Can feel baby moving right now. Little prods & feelings of rolling in lower left abdomen / pelvis area where baby is. It's very discreet but like yourself, already have a little un & know the difference between wind/gas & baby squiggling!
Sounds like you have a wriggler!! X

They do say if you are very intune with your body you can feel slight fluttering :)

My body likes playing a diff beat to me at times lol x x

I felt flutters at 14 weeks, and kicks at 18 weeks x

I keep having lots of flutters and slightly twingy I asked sonographer when the earliest I would feel anything and she said deffo not till about 20 ish weeks. Some before but not before 15 weeks. But im sure everyones different so it could be x

I think it's different with 2nd pregnancies too. I didn't feel anything until about 18 weeks with my son. But this time round I've felt movement much earlier. Probably because I knew what to expect :D

I'm sure I can feel little flutters just like when you are really nervous or scared bout something. Like little butterflies in my tummy.Its not wind cos I know what that feels like. Its different. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back