Feeling your uterus??

lmarszall

Reaction score
Hi All,

According to the preg books your uterus is supposed to pop out above your pubic bone at around 12 weeks.

Are you supposed to be able to feel this? I know for a first preg you aren't supposed to show for a while yet but i just look and feel like ive eaten way to many pies. And my belly is just fat, not baby. So how will i know when it is baby and how can i feel it.

Sorry i just dont feel very preg today and worry peanut has stopped growing or something :(

Thanks ladies
Love Laura & Peanut

Hiya!! :wave:

Not sure about feeling your uterus, I've pressed just above my pubic bone to see if it feels different but it doesnt.

What I do know is that none of my clothes fit me anymore! Its horrible not having a proper bump cos I just feel fat :(

Oh good, it's not just me.

I just keep reading about being able to feel your uterus and i can't feel anything except a jelly belly.

I just think if i knew i was physically growing (baby not fatness) then i would have some reassurance everything was ok!

Thanks
Lau
x

I've read the same thing, but I know from last pregnancy and this pregnancy there was no obvious sign for me that anything had popped out anywhere!!

But when I lay down now sometimes my uterus goes really hard, then I can feel it and is definitely above my pubic bone now.

But I still haven't gained any weight and don't have a bump at all. And Having no symptoms I've been very much like you - desperate to know everything is OK. It's very frustrating and I don't think I'll be happy until I can feel baby moving around.

Sorry - not very helpful really but at least you know you're not alone :hug:

LBxx

I can just about feel mine. It's been rubbing on my pubic bone for the past couple of weeks which has made it feel uncomfortable rolling over in bed :?

Already have a nice big flabby belly left over from the first one :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back