Whats happening to me!!!

Tasha20

Reaction score
:wall: I have just stuck a pizza in the oven

:lol: I felt really sicky after eating my dinner, coudl hardley eat any ( was starving aswell!)

Now all I want is seomthing greasy and so bad for me, and it didnt help that OH agreed to me putting it on :lol:

Anyone else enjoying a lateish feast?!!

Oh and im going to shove loads of MAYO all over it!!! mmmmmmmmm :dance:

I couldn't eat my tea either and I'm starving now!!!!!!!!

well ive just finished it and ate every bit and feel fine! maybe I should eat later :think:

Sounds like a plan... I find I can eat small bits but not full meals. People at work say I am constantly eating cos I nibble so much!

Yes I try a nibble at bits but I I cant just nibble on a burger or yummy pasta :lol:

Though I do sip on drinks, that helps too

How do you think I feel?

I have been on a diet for three weeks and that went out of the window when I found out I was pregnant and had the greasiest kebab I could get my hands on!

Doesn't help that I work in a chippy! :wall: Grease galore lol!

And the sound of your pizza and mayo made my mouth water, im gonna go raid the cupboards in a min, probably all still diet food! haha :doh:

I had a huge pizza last night and dipped it in onion & garlic dip, it was gorgeous :oops: We had a burger at McDonalds earlier yesterday too :oops:

I last ate a burger when we last had a summer hot enough for a barbecue - so what, 4, 5 years ago?! But the last couple of days I've been dreaming of a cheeseburger. We ended up going to the Gourmet Burger Kitchen yesterday lunchtime just so that I could stuff my face with burger and chips.

The good news was that I then felt sick all the way home, so I think that craving has been satisfied :rotfl:

The joys of pregnancy and dodgy cravings!

Watch your weight though girls, you dont wanna gain too much!

I've been finding I'm full up after half a meal but then starving again 3 hours later. When I get hungry it makes me feel sick straight away and I just have to have food there and then. Carbs carbs carbs for me. Have gone right off chocolate but on to red meat in a big way. Burgers are all I can think about!

And now PIZZA too mmmmm mmmmm mmmmm. I love mayo on a pizza there's nothing quite like it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back