Whats Happening 2 Me

YoungMummy

Reaction score
Hii

im so confused i dunno much about pregnancy and mummys keepin stum cause she dont wanna scare me...

well it all started with my boobs leakin all the time, mum said oh its a bit early 4 that, then the other day i had some pinky goey type of stuff (sorry if thats 2 much info) now my bump has dropped big time, so much that my sisters friend from work noticed and i havent seen her in a while...

whats happening to me help please :pray:

I don't want to be rude but I would be much more comfortable replying to your worries if you could respond to Urchin's concerns on your previous thread.

If you have medical concerns about your pregnancy you should go to your midwife. Remember you can ask her lots of questions. I recommend writing them out when you think of them so you have a list to take with you to your appointment.

this is such a shame, as Urchin has pointed out again there are so many holes in your story and it seems you may not be a genuine member...

...it leaves us all a bit confused as to how to respond to you :cry:

maybe you could respond again to her concerns/IM her and clear things up if you are genuine...

Im sure you can see why we are all sensitive to this kind of situation :(

edit: if this is genuine then the symptoms you are describing need to be discussed with your midwife as it doesnt sound like 'normal' leaking.

just in case anyone else is reading this and wondering if it's normal- its not. although your boobs leak a little bit during late pregnancy they shouldn't leak a lot until your milk comes in- normally a couple of days after birth. And your plug (I presume thats what goo was being talked about!) can start coming away earlier than your due date- but not normally 3 months before so you should see someone at the hospital just for a check up.

:lol:

lol, in case anyone was wondering- I spoke to my midwife this morning and asked her if it was normal... because my boobs don't leak yet and I was feeling left out! :rotfl:

inforabumpyride said:
:lol:

lol, in case anyone was wondering- I spoke to my midwife this morning and asked her if it was normal... because my boobs don't leak yet and I was feeling left out! :rotfl:

Aww :hug: im sure you will be able to enjoy leaky boobs soon! (and then you will be cursing them!!) :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back