please help me im used to this but need some help i dont know if im pregnant!!!

XbabygirlshelliX

Reaction score
hi im shelli never done this before!!! :eh:

i think i might be pregnant as my monthly cycle was different this month i was on n off then was on for 2-3 days then was bak to on n off for two days a certain part of me are changing colour n looking different no tenderness no sensitivity or anything i keep feeling sick im tired alot more now i keep gettin minor headaches only had one strong one n i keep getting pain in my lower abdomen but changes sides n get em nw n again in ma belly my eating habits have changed e.g. last night for tea i wanted pasta with salad cream n a turkey burger i ended up with pizza n salad cream lol!! i have done a hpt but that came back negative but cud it be to early to tell im peeing more then normal n im wanting milk :s i do drink milk but right now i can drink it by the pints n my belly has gone tense :S im also really emotional at the moment n having mood swings the oh dont appreciate it with test nt been positive lol

thankyou so much for your help if u understand whats wrong with me!! lol sorry for the essay i just dunno how to put it lol n yes we are trying to concieve we have been for 5-6 months xxxx

sounds to me like you are in the early stages with all the symptoms. as to the bleeding....some people have periods all the way through! annoying i know!

I would say wait a while and take a Clear Blue Digital (CBD) and see what it says.
Express your worries/feelings with your OH and ask him to bear with you for a while. i'm sure he is just as excited as you if you have been TTC for 6 months!

Good Luck and let us all know the results! xx

hes been well upset all day cos the test i took this morning was negative he wants more then i do i think!! lol but hes just got a new job so thats cheered up n im happy for him (even tho it is nights n i work days lol) i just want to cry i looked at him n cried yday lol!! i have got tescos home brand hpt cos bit struck for cash :( i just dont know cos ive had symptoms before n i wasnt :( so im sorta scared in case im not n hes been real supportive its just now the test was negative he might think im just trying it on lol xxxx

We'll explain to him you don't know what is happening either so you both need to be really supportive of each other!
Tesco is fine. It will still tell u the same just the digi would tell you roughly how far you are. Wait a week or so. I know its hard to wait but taking one test everyday will be a big strain on you both. Try to act normal about it. Only time will tell the truth. just hold in there! Both of you x

i decided i should wait to see if i miss my next period!! but then if i dont i know its gunna hit him harder then me lol i cried last night for the sheer point of crying!! i had no reason or out but i managed a full nights sleep from about half eleven twelve right through till 8:15 without needing a wee n i dont feel as emotional today i jus feel bit tired got bit tummy ache n needing wee more then normal :( hes so great with all this even tho he does get down about it its amazing he tries n plans out when it will be born what lifestyle we'll give it how we'd bring it up lol n weve decided on a girls name elecktra-leigh but boys we dunno (even tho id love a charming lil prince :) ) thankyou for help xxx

just stick in there and see how it goes like you said. Aww i love the names.. im the opposite... i know my boy name Dylan but me and OH can't agree on girls names lol. hang in there and i'm here if you want to talk. :D

thank you n i just like the name elecktra-leigh its different n will make our lil girl (if we ever get blessed with a lil miracle) unique with a nice name n love your boys name :) i just have a feeling im gunna be met by mother nature again next month :( xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back