What's going on?

MrsR

Reaction score
Up until 3 days ago Sebastian was brilliant at night! We implemented a bedtime routine a couple of weeks ago and he was in bed for 8pm every night, asleep and happy! 3 days ago we did tge usual bedtime routine. He adores being in the bath and that went, as usual, fantastically! I took him out got him dressed in our room where his cot is, keeping the lighting low and he started crying. So I tried him with his bottle. He took a few sucks and then arched his back and wriggles his head and started screaming. So I tried winding him, giving him a cuddle, putting him down (sometimes he just likes to be down in his cot, especially when he's overtired) etc etc all throughout he cried. Stopping now and again just long enough for me to relax and then started again. This went on for about 3 1/2 hours. Eventually he calmed down and took a bottle and fell asleep. His temp was fine but he sounded like he was in pain although there was nothing wrong-no wind etc. He then woke every two hours during the night, no crying, asking for a bottle (sucking on hand, smacking lips etc) took 2oz and went back to sleep-refusing anymore. I thought maybe it was a one off but ge did it the night before last and last night too. Crying, screaming etc at the same time for about 3 1/2 hours then waking every 2 for very little food! I'm so confused! And worried about the crying! He sounds so much like he's in pain but there's no cause! Anyone any ideas?! I'm going to take him to gp anyway as I'm wondering if he has reflux so will ask them too but thought I'd see if anyone has any knowledge of what this could be?

That sounds just like what charley was doing and ended up being a reflux! He now has infant gaviscon and he's been fine since! Hope seb's ok x x

Thanks hon! x it just breaks my heart hearing him cry and not be able to do anything! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back