• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Whats going on?!

Thanks for that, I feel better now she is asleep - I layed in her bed with her for ten mins and she went straight off. I think she needed some reassurance tonight, perhaps its because of her teeth :( Now I feel bad for moaning!
I really can't wait to have my body back and be able to run around the park with her and take her down the big slide, I have to wait until OH is around atm because I can't manage it - she can run faster than me! Those days are just around the corner now :yay:

Aw hon - just caught up with ur post after my hols - u poor thing - sound like ur having a tough time. It is like the kids know somethings up isn't it. I'm not sleeping at the moment (can't complain compared to the week ur having xx) and am so tired and Harrison is playing me up like anything at the moment.... how r the tightnings now? xxx

They have eased off a little but are still there, I just hope the tablets are working and they stop altogether really soon. I do want to enjoy the last few weeks of my pregnancy. Did you have a nice holiday? You went to Cornwall didnt you? x

Hope the tablets do the trick hon cos like u say it's nice to enjoy the last fews weeks. Yeah we went to St Ives and was fab thx - got another week off now doing Harrison's bedroom so can get nursery ready for the next one! xxx

:hug: Hope you're ok hun :(

You're having a tough time :( xoxoxo

awe, wish i could take some of the pain away from you - sounds like you're having a nightmare of a time! just hope things settle down for you and you can relax and enjoy the last couple of weeks....saying that it sounds like you and Tiny are storming to the finishing line - but who will be first eh? haha xxx

Hey hunny, just wanna send :hug:

Your doing great! Being preggo with a LO is tough and in this heat it must be unbarable. Stay strong chick xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwqdaa
Back