• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Whats going on?!

They started up again today, have been getting tightenings all day. Had period ish type pains in the night too. Im just going with the idea that my body is getting ready; will ring the docs tomorrow for MSU results that I sent in on Monday to the lab at the hospital Fingers crossed all is ok - bump is uncomfortable to say the least!

Sounds like its going to early rather than late - did you take antibiotics? Sorry to hear your so uncomfy again - must ne draining you now xxxx

oh dear, this just isnt what you need. :hug: Have you got a bag packed incase they want you to go in for monitoring? I made the big mistake of not having an emergency bag ready and had to go in, I was soooo bored!

Hope you get your results back , and get a decent action plan to reassure you. On the plus side, at 35 weeks, your LO will be just fine if he/she does make an early arrival :hug: keep on cooking tho hun!

No I havent taken any antobiotics as there was no suggestion of a UTI; Im getting so pi$$ed off with it all! Its making me so ratty, I have lost my patience and am getting clumsier, the weather is not helping and therefore neither are the strangers who keep asking me how Im coping with this heat. One woman in the Stroud & Swindon building society looked at me as I walked thro the door and said 'OH DEAR!' for fucks sake, why can't people just be polite?!!!

Sorry for being angry, Im at my wits end and want this baby out!

Tiny I wont be going in for monitoring; unless I get bleeding or my waters go its a waste of time :hug:

^^ I agree with that after the week Ive had!

I was thinking that a minute ago, they're lovely aren't they!

God Helen this sounds horrible!!

Im with you on the people asking about the heat thing, repeatative or what!!

Really hope you get some answers soon, or at least some comfyness in your bump! xx

I had a meltdown this afternoon, felt so ill - Rosie throwing her bricks at me and laughing, mum on the phone about work and orders, think I have a nerve trapped in my back so getting electric shock type pain too.. :cry: what did I do in my past life to deserve this?! Tightenings gone to new heights, Im trying to drink loads of water to help. OH has gone to work on nights so Im left alone with the beast who is being really naughty plus teething a molar! If only a nice G&T was in order - I think I would sink the bottle. Have told OH to keep his phone close by to him tonight - the way I feel I reckon the baby wants out too! Sorry Im a right moany old cow today - feeling sorry for myself! :(

I think you can be forgiven, it all sounds like a nightmare! :hug:

:hug: you poor thing. Are you completely off alcohol? If not a small glass of red wine might be order once madam has gone to bed. I hope that you get some relief from your aches and pains very soon, dont you go beating me to the post to have the baby!! ;)

Rosie is driving me mental - she wont go to sleep!! :( Im ready to leave town!

Go into another room and just close the door for 5 minutes and :ignore:

take some deep breaths, even if shes screaming her head off you know shes safe and not hurt. :hug:

I cant imagine how youre coping with this, youre an absolute star xxx

Yep she's in her room, she wants me to sit there while she goes to sleep. There's nothing wrong with her, she has had Nurofen for her tooth - this always happens with OH is on nights!..and typically when Im feeling ill!

:hug:

she'll be asleep soon, not soon enough for you though Im sure! Im seriously considering saving up for an au pair for my 2nd pregnancy!!!

:hug:Oh no! I think you are doing bloody well, I dont envy women that have LO's to look after while being this far gone!

Hope she goes to sleep soon and you can have some rest! xxx

Thanks girls. I didnt think it would be this difficult this near the end but its proven to be bloody hard. Rosie is asserting her independance every day and is not listening to me at the moment - sheis going to have to wear herself out tonight!

Perhaps Rosie can sense things are about to change - I know my daughter has been the same and has grown very cheeky and deaf recently! I am worried about how she is going to cope but i'm sure she'l be fine!!! Don't worry about having a moan its all i feel like doing at the moment and have to shake mysef out of it - but have been feeling rough today too and get frustrated that i can't do what i want and when i do do stuff it seems to take three times as long. Hopefully we'll have are babes sooner rather than later and regain control over our bodies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwqdaa
Back