whats for Tea ?

yummymum

Reaction score
Kids are having a very unhealthy southern fried chicken wedges and salad

I am on weight watchers and not sure what to have ....inspire me please

You've just made me starvacious! Hmm...what to have...

What I fancy and what is good for me seem to be two different things...

Quorn spag bol! That's the one - and rice pudding for dessert. Yum.

i did weight watchers lasy year and lost stone and a half. i used to find stirfrys were brill as most of is no points! spag bol a gud 1! fajita's but put manily pappers mushrooms and onions again no points.

Thanks i am having a ommlette 1whole egg and 3 whites as whites are free ....and mushroooms and peppers in it x

i just had some egg fried rice and a hartleys jelly lol

I had a ww lasagna and salad...I swear if I haven't lost when I weigh in in the morning I'm giving up!

Last edited:
Ive lost 9lb in 4 wks then had a weekend off so dreading my weigh in lol

I lost 4lb my 1st week and weigh in tomorrow, plan to have Sunday night off for a valentine's Chinese!

Well done on your weight loss. :)

Last edited:
Last night we had pork steaks with procesttu (sp) and sage and apple crust with veggies. Tonight Pie and Wedges haha

I am having homemade from scratch, Pasta in a nice low fat creamy tomato sauce with mushrooms and veg, yummy!

I have lost 4lb's this week, next weigh in is Sunday...

Donna x

Kids had spag bol today ..I am havin ww tikka masala

we were gonna have homemade fish and chips but i decided to make quarn spag bol instead

Oven baked jacket potatoes with tuna and spring onion and salad....were both following WW at home too so far so good.....Ive lost 11lb since Jan 2nd, husbands lost 9lbs were both overweight so doing it together is great...no temptations...apart from sunday evening of course when were going to ditch WW for an Indian yum yum....may even have a home made muffin for pudding too lol

Cawl tonight, chunky soup with chicken and veg, with crusty bread rolls to dip :) mmm hungry!

doing lasange for kids and oh ... I am having mushroom stirfry

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back