Whats your comfort food?

Lou

Reaction score
Today its cold and rainy so me and Isaac are having comfort food for lunch. Fish fingers, wedges and peas !!!

Whats your comfort food? I usually like a big bowl of veggie soup with crusty bread but I'm out of bread and its too horrible out to pop to tesco's.

Lou :)

This is a hard one. There are so many foods I love.

Tomato soup (got to be Baxters though)

Bacon and tomato sarnie or Cheese and crackers.

Chicken curry from the take away section in tescos :)
I'm having it today for dinner

I just love mashed potato and gravy when it's miserable and cold! Gonna be a couple of stone heavier by summer! :lol:

ooo they are all my fav's! (apart from I have veggie curry not chicken)

LOVE mashed tats and gravy....emm onion gravy!!

..feeling all warm inside just thinking about it!!!

lol what about a big mug of tea and hot buttered toast....or hot buttered crumpets!!!

omg :shock: I need some crumpets.

I have just had that for my lunch a cup of strong sweet tea and hot buttered toast :oops: I want more :oops:

I'm beginning to think there should be a food section on this forum. There is always a food thread on the go somewhere!!

Emma58 said:
I'm beginning to think there should be a food section on this forum. There is always a food thread on the go somewhere!!

and a little yellow face thats drooling :D

lol I sometimes forget this is even a pregnancy forum. Its more of a 'lifestyle for mums and mums to be forum' :lol:

what about cheese on toast? one of my all time fav's.

Emma58 said:
lou said:
what about cheese on toast? one of my all time fav's.

My OH makes a wicked Welsh Rarebit.

whats that? I've heard of it before but don't know what it is?

:oops: I'm not 100% sure but i think he does some grated cheese, onion and milk and mixes it up and you grill it like cheese on toast. Or something along those lines

I always keep out of the way if he decides to make something in the kitchen it's a very rare occasion when he does! :shock:

I'll ask him his secret recipe tonight.

jenna said:
Emma58 said:

and a little yellow face thats drooling :D

like this?
thdroolingandtasty.gif

roast chicken with wild mushroom creamy sauce and potatoe croquettes/ or gratin dauphinois (creamy potatoes)
yummy :D
that's what we're having tonight

Stew and dumplings.

Hot cross buns/ raisin toast or hot mince pies and a cuppa.

sausage mash peas and gravy mmmmmmmmm

Or my OHs mums raw-fry(tastes sooooo much nicer than what it sounds) its like a bacon stew and she usually has it with part baked rolls

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back