What's for dinner?

umbongo

Reaction score
Been a while since I did a good thread so what you having??

We're having baked chicken and rice. You use risotto rice and cook with chicken veg and stock in a dish in the oven.

Was going to be takeaway to celebrate submitting my assignment today but don't feel so great so I think something nutritious was more sensible!

You? Xx

That sounds syum how long do u cook it for in the oven? x

Mmmm that sounds lovely. Its a home made lasagne and chips with a side of salad here.

Really craving home made cheese burgers (i know its not healthy lol) so might make them tomorrow. Xx

chicken chaseur or however u spell it with new pots n veg for us x

That sounds syum how long do u cook it for in the oven? x

It says 30 mins but did it for 45 mins. Depends on your oven! It's an adapted version of the Simon rimmer recipe on BBC website for baked chicken and rice. Xx

Currently trying to decide!! Boyfriend has suggested takeaway but I really don't feel like one...

hmmmm.... I am STARVING though!

Oh is at some fireworks display in London so round my mummy's and she is doing toad in hole. Mmmmm :) xx

Everyone's dinne sounds yummy my friend is staying over tonight and I'm doing spicy chicken wraps, spicy homemade Wedges, homemade quacamole and salsa with salad and nachos with melted cheese and jalapeños :) xxx

We have some fresh beef burgers ready to cook soon, soooo hungry!! Xxx

We are having quoin fajitas! Yummy!
Xxx

I had an instant craving! Boyfriend drove us to morrisons to get garlic bread and stuff to make mexican nachos... mmmmmmm got some chorizo to top it with too...

just cooking in the oven now... nom nom nom

Still deciding, can't be bothered to cook just me tonight oh in work. Something on toast I think. Boring!

I have had a seriously long day at work today, so I am having a dirty fat pizza all to myself!! I seriously cannot be arsed to cook anything that involves standing at the oven for longer than 10 seconds!

We had bangers and mash but with parsnip, swede and carrot as i don't like potatoes, peas and gravy yum.

Blueberry muffin for after

I had turkey burgers and chips.

I'm currently in the process of baking my own birthday cake though (boo that noone else will do it for me!!!). It's called chocolate truffle cake - normal thin sponge cake base, with a "truffle" topping - double cream, galaxy chocolate and butter all melted together in a pan with Madeira cake crumbs added later.... Most amazing cake ever!!!!

I had macaroni cheese, mmmm, been craving it for weeks! :D x

Sounds like a lush cake Tigger!! Is it your birthday tomorrow?? Xx

I just had a garlic and herb creamy chicken pasta with garlic bread and a fab lolly for pudding :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back