What's for dinner?

trust you Umbongo making me hungry reading this thread at bedtime!

That baked chicken and veg sounds yummy, and so did your bday cake, happy birthday for whenever the special day is!

Whoever made the homemade lasange, well done for managing it on a school night! I only get that one done on a weekend!

Well I had a very exciting , but actually really yummy can of beans and sausages and marmite on toast!
I was out from 4pm till 730pm at french horn lessons, shotput training, supermarket shopping and athletics training for my daughter! the life of a mum is never your own ladies!

Your meals all sound great compared to mine. After almost 2 weeks in China, I eventually had to sample Authentic Chinese cuisine. This consisted of 8 people sitting round a large round table with one of those things that you whirl round with all the food on it and you basically eat a bit of everything. For me, eating a bit of everything, meant having a nibble of the things I could identify (and wanted to try) and politely passing on the fish heads, chicken feet and some dish of small slimy fish that they tried to tell me was mushrooms. Roll on next week when I'm back home on good old Blighty and can get a decent meal that I'm not too scared to eat :) x

I had turkey burgers and chips.

I'm currently in the process of baking my own birthday cake though (boo that noone else will do it for me!!!). It's called chocolate truffle cake - normal thin sponge cake base, with a "truffle" topping - double cream, galaxy chocolate and butter all melted together in a pan with Madeira cake crumbs added later.... Most amazing cake ever!!!!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE make this thread perfect by sending us a PHOTO Tigger! This sounds absolutely to DIE for!!! :)
Tonight we are having just a carrott, potatoe and fennel purreed soup as my poor OH had a wisdom tooth pulled today! OUCH!!!!

Same thing as I've had for the past 3 days, chips, beans & cheese mmmmm better than :bd:!

Yum sounds yummy ladies!

Cant wait for you to bring the food threads over to Tri 3! I'll be looking at everyone's dinner and making my decision on that :p xx

Tonight I am having a chicken stir fry :) can't wait need some goodness in my diet lately x

Dinner tonight was a bowl of angel delight! I had a yummy lunch with my bump buddy so didn't feel that hungry. X

Dinner tonight was a bowl of angel delight! I had a yummy lunch with my bump buddy so didn't feel that hungry. X

Omg yum! Im gonna go see I have some xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

I had homemade shepherds pie and loads of peas, it was yum ( had been dreaming of peas last night!)

Rest of family had tangarine jelly and ice cream for pud , i havent as has seconds off above and am stuffed!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    503.3 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
I'm loving peas at the moment too Jen. Tonight my son and his girlfriend made a tomato and cheese tart plus salad. Very tasty. Even moreso when I don't have to make it myself. Polished off with a Muller corner. xxx

Only chocolate angel delight! :( n it runs out this month :(

Sent from my GT-I9300

I dont like the chocolate one! Lol my oh is going to buy some for me :)

Sent from my GT-I9300

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE make this thread perfect by sending us a PHOTO Tigger! This sounds absolutely to DIE for!!! :)
apu4e8y9.jpg

It tasted yummmmmmm yum!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back