what's for dinner??

Pompey_Princess

Reaction score
after the nando's thread and the pathetic lunch i had, food is on my mind :lol:

whats every one having for dinner tonight?

we're having chicken noodles with lime and chilli, mmmm! x

I've just had a bath and I'm so chilled out I don't want to do dinner......... but I'd feel bad getting Caitlyn a takeaway :rofl:

Pizza!!! We always have pizza on fridays.....with garlic flat bread. Heebs is having scrambled eggs atm :)

ooo yum for garlic flat bread!
aww don't feel bad toria, i always think everything in moderation :) maddi's just had pasta with mushrooms and cheese and a fruit pot, we shall eat when she's in bed, adult conversation :D

A freezer dinner for us tonight too, trying to clear it out ready for moving next weekend *yawn*

We just had a chinese, it was very nice but certainly not as good as you can get in the UK (Germans just cant do chinese right!)

we had 'breakfast'

kids had scrambled eggs,beans and toast
OH had fried egg,bacon,sausages,beans and toast
i had scrambled egg,a quorn sausage,beans and toast

:D

Mmmmm......sounds nice Tezzy....and I LOVE a good chinese :D

theres a cherry pie in the fridge ive been avoiding too...

hmm...

cherry pie makes me giggle....that's what OH calls my (.Y.)s.....the cherry pies.....:rofl:

:rofl: @ cherry pies lisa!!

Were having a kebab because there is nothing healthier than a kebab for a pregnant woman, full of vitemans and goodness. Ok maybe its not that good for me stuff it, i fancy one lol :lol:

Kebab is the corner stone of EVERY nutritional diet :thumbup:

That's put you right off that cherry pie now hasn't it Tezzy :rofl:

We had chicken stirfry with noodles ( I didn't have noodles as I'm 'a la atkins' ;) )

:rofl: @ cherry pie! i was just thinking of dessert! think i'll avoid it now :rofl:
sounds yummy tezzy :thumbup:
i have too admit, i don't like kebab's :oops: even when drunk!
mamafy - thats why i always fail doing atkins after a couple of weeks, i can't give up noodles :oops:

I'm on it now what 4 months now Carly, I think it's great; it doesn't feel like a diet :)

How's your cholesterol Mamafy? It's no good for me being a veggie so I'd just turn in to a lump of cheese.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back