what's for dinner??

thats fab mamafy :thumbup: well done you! i do it for 2weeks years ago, before switching to ww's - but i just couldn't stick it! i don't eat enough salad for it and i craved jacket potato's!

How's your cholesterol Mamafy? It's no good for me being a veggie so I'd just turn in to a lump of cheese.....

I'd suspect it's better now as I'm eating alot more healthy believe it or not.

I'll get it checked again as a matter of interest as it was 5.4 over 6 months ago, not surprisingly though as I was eating my weight in chocolate in a week!

i had an m&s fish pie and chips...somethin my mum introduced me to! was full of yummy prawns and stuff!!

Sounds like you're really making it work for you :D

It's changed my way of eating Lisa, I was a binger who ate crisps chocolate, cake, bread; not just in little amounts but in hugeeeee amounts.

I had to change :)

Just had my kebab, it was yummy!! Now i feel like a beached whale with a weight problem but it was worth it!! xx

lol toonlass!
mamafy, well done! sounds like you've done really well :thumbup: if you do it right, like you are, i think it's a great diet. it's a bit like the southbeach and low gi diets, which are great for my pcos - i can't eat loads of refinded foods to lose weight, its a pain in the ass if i'm honest! x

I've had nothing but tinned fruit salad and marks and sparks' mango sorbet all day, been feeling so sick.
but theres a load of pasta bake leftover from the OH's dinner that i might just have to tuck into while he's out :p

I've had nothing but tinned fruit salad and marks and sparks' mango sorbet all day, been feeling so sick.
but theres a load of pasta bake leftover from the OH's dinner that i might just have to tuck into while he's out :p

hope your sickness passes soon :hug: xx

we just had veggie chilli nachos with cheese and sour cream!

My OH just made an awesome curry :) nearly blew my heed off but it was yummy xx

:hug: tezzy, that is the only think with Mexican food, it doesn't suit poor james :(

ooo sounds good toonlass, i was only saying to my mum the other day, she used to make a good curry, i really must make one soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back