Whats for dinner tonight then?

poppy160 said:
Sweet and sour chicken with rice (if oh remembers to get the sauce!)

Snap - that's what we are having too I am so hungry now roll on tea time :D

Xxx

Mmmm sweet and Sour sounds good, not had that in ages!!!

Brads taking me out on a date to a local resturant :cheer: :moon: :cheer: :moon:!!!!!!!!!

My MIL is babysitting and we are getting a taxi so we can both drink, so I say sod my diet, I am having the night off!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

well i have done spag bol and a chilli, i love chilli!..plenty of rice too.

My dad is making his world famous omlette!

Yummy :D

xxx

We had lamb dinner (lamb, mint sauce, roast pots, mash, broccoli, carrots, peas, yorkies & gravy 8) ) Courtesy of MIL :D

happy_chick said:
We had lamb dinner (lamb, mint sauce, roast pots, mash, broccoli, carrots, peas, yorkies & gravy 8) ) Courtesy of MIL :D

OMG that sounds lush!!! Can I come next time!!

i had sausage veg curly fries in a giant yorkshire pud with gravy yuuummmmmyyyy

Just polished off homemade Toad in the hole.............mmmmmmm :D

im cooking as OH is at work :(

im having baby potatoes in butter and herbs, fried egg and 2 rashes of bacon.
Dosent sound much but its delish i tell ya!

Last night I made a huge cottage pie, so we are having the other half of that :)

I had Salmon, Baby Potatoes n veg with tomatoe sauce :D :D yummmmmy

Sausages and mash with carrots and gravy! :)

in the end I had the other half of the pie and now I'm still hungry. so the next question is, what to have for dinner part 2? :think:

I had tempura prawns with chilli dip, lamb noisettes with parsnip puree and some fancy red wine jus thingy and profiter (sp) rolls! All washed down with lots of spanish rioja! Now I am slightly tipsy and I still have to do the steriliser and feed the cats but I really want to :sleep: !

evemarie8 said:
I had tempura prawns with chilli dip, lamb noisettes with parsnip puree and some fancy red wine jus thingy and profiter (sp) rolls! All washed down with lots of spanish rioja! Now I am slightly tipsy and I still have to do the steriliser and feed the cats but I really want to :sleep: !

That sounds gorgeous!!! Did you have a good "date" with yer man?

Will baby number 2 be on the way soon? :wink:

SarahH said:
evemarie8 said:

That sounds gorgeous!!! Did you have a good "date" with yer man?

Will baby number 2 be on the way soon? :wink:

Yeah it was great!! But no baby number two just yet, my mom would kill me, she told me if I get pregnant again before the big white wedding she's paying for, then the whole things off! :rotfl: :roll:

Well tonight me and Arianna are having lasagne and garlic bread :D

Saturday night is take out night me thinks! Although the counrty market is on tomorrow so might go to it and get some yummy fresh local goodies! :D:D

We had macaroni cheese with bacon. No garlic bread though because garlic's making me :puke: at the moment!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back