whats for dinner?

I made king prawn stir-fry with rice noodles :)

I had beef lasagne and peas nom nom

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oh my god!!! my dinner was soooo nice i had 2 bowls and OH was SO Happy that i was eating (i dont eat much lately) im still stuffed!

Mmmmm pringles xx

We had roasted butternut squash, red onion, pine nut and rocket pasta for dinner x yum!!!

Beef burgers, mash and steamed veg

Home made gratin dauphinoise with peas and sausages! First time I wolfed down the sausages since finding out I'm pregnant and suddenly not liking sausages or burgers at all! :)

I really want roe and. Mars bar or ten lol!! And cookie in milk dipped fresh nom! (have none of this stuff in the house tho) really Want a mars bar lol

I have a family sized dairy milk bar cooling in the fridge - it's me pudding! :-D

To celebrate Autumn and how cold it was today I had soup, Spring Vegetable soup lol.... Only good one with no Tomato, which I'm a bit allergic to....

Had a couple of brownies afterwards :)

I made chicken tikka masala. Egg fried rice with coriander nan bread and popadom's nom nom
Such a good cook if I do say so myself lol!!!

OH is at his parents right now and I think he's bringing home stew and dumplings for himself and my Nan (who lives with us) and I'll be having some vegetarian variation. He called me up so I could listen to him banging pots around and the microwave beeping :lol:

Beats the plan he had for tinned new potatoes and fish.

we are going out for dinner tonight an indian restaurant!! :love:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back