Tea Tonight?

Amanda W

Reaction score
Whats everyone having for their tea tonight iam having cheese and tomato pizza as i type this and a large glass of cold water x

I am having a slimming shake, detox methinks for the next couple weeks, I have eaten and drank enough to kill a small horse the past week or so :shock:

Hey!
I hoked through the cupboards for ages and nothing was doing it for me. In the end I decided on spicy chicken with mexican rice. The chicken is frozen and the rice can be cooked in the microwave in 2 minutes. No Jamie Oliver in this house this evening!
Sometimes you just want something to tickle the taste buds!

Rose

We had sausage and mash tonight, lazy night for us tonight! Making louisiana rice tomorrow though so will make up for it then! Lol!

We had a late lunch...t'was yummy!

So tonight I'm going to pick on carrot and pear (yet to be prepped) as I'm not really hungry.

i had a fajita wrap with a banana :s strange combo and now i have heart burn lol! x

I had sausage, egg and chips!! I've feeling feeling this for afew days so decided to give in :D

I had very well done steak(my OH wasnt taking any chances!) chips, peas and peppercorn sauce, a nice treat for a Tuesday x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spaghettl and meatballs and it was yummy! Made too much though, my portion sizes are massive - stuffed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back