• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

whats everyone up to for the rest of their weekend?

i am dressed up in my glad rags waiting to go clubbin whilst MIL has Jam!
me and OH are lookin forward to it, he will prob b drinkin but i dont touch the stuff yuck!! i am quite happy havin a dance with my mates lol :dance: :dance: :dance:

waiting for my hubby to pick me and mum out... where going to my cousin Bday she 21 :cheer:

then tomorrow doing my hospital bag :lol: going to blue water :lol:

Sam&Alice said:
[quote="Princess_Puddles":faoq77eg]whilst OH looks after Harry, cleans and tidies lol :lol:

you got him well trained! can you sort adam out for me :roll: :lol:[/quote:faoq77eg]

:lol: He only does it when he feels like it, he's still trying to get back into my good books lol . I fell asleep on the sofa last night and when I woke and went to bed our room was spotless, he had tidied and cleaned it all.

Princess_Puddles said:
[quote="Sam&Alice":3xdqbo7i][quote="Princess_Puddles":3xdqbo7i]whilst OH looks after Harry, cleans and tidies lol :lol:

you got him well trained! can you sort adam out for me :roll: :lol:[/quote:3xdqbo7i]

:lol: He only does it when he feels like it, he's still trying to get back into my good books lol . I fell asleep on the sofa last night and when I woke and went to bed our room was spotless, he had tidied and cleaned it all.[/quote:3xdqbo7i]

Thats what my OH does when he knows Im pissed off with him, he does things without me asking and he knows it'll soften me up! :lol:

I just got back from cadburys world Birmingham....3 hour drive there and 3 hour drive back... phew.. im shattered! (and stuffed :puke: )

Tomorrow I lay on the settee and stuff my face with chocolate!! :puke:

x-kirsty-x said:
[quote="Princess_Puddles":3rcg9pgd][quote="Sam&Alice":3rcg9pgd][quote="Princess_Puddles":3rcg9pgd]whilst OH looks after Harry, cleans and tidies lol :lol:

you got him well trained! can you sort adam out for me :roll: :lol:[/quote:3rcg9pgd]

:lol: He only does it when he feels like it, he's still trying to get back into my good books lol . I fell asleep on the sofa last night and when I woke and went to bed our room was spotless, he had tidied and cleaned it all.[/quote:3rcg9pgd]

Thats what my OH does when he knows Im p*ssed off with him, he does things without me asking and he knows it'll soften me up! :lol:[/quote:3rcg9pgd]

god, you both have yours trained much better than mine!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj
Back