today?

what a great little post....i like to hear about what people get up to in a day....
Today i took haylea to school, went shopping, had a lunch with a friend, collected haylea from school, then she had dance class, cooked tea, did housework, in between that played with ashlea, read stories, helped with haylea's homework then did paperwork now am going to my nice comfy bed....xx

so who actually done everything they had planned lol??

I went home at 4.30 and set up my new printer, but couldnt be bothered to grout, and I ended up cooking instead of a chinese lol, tried to watch the illusionist but couldnt get into it and fell asleep about 10 :oops:

I did :dance:

Today I have one of Mason's friends from school coming round for tea, so I need to tidy the house and go shopping for fish fingers :lol:

Its sunny so I'm going to try and get Brody to the park or at least in the garden for a bit :D

its lovely and sunny here too, might get the top down on the car when I leave work later lol, then I got all my new cross-stitch stash through today so I'll probably start on that until I pick OH up, the grouting can wait till the weekend!

Today I am walking to the Post Office as I have to send some things recorded delivery.

Then.... Getting valuation done on the flat for moving abroad

Then.... the 3 of us are going to my friends for tea and another friend is going to meet us there with her new baby girl, Tegan :dance:

Work at the moment then MW apt at 2:45 then back to work then when I get home clearing out the spare room all the junk from the box room was put in there to create a nursery so need to find a home for it all (the bin for most of it me thinks) then nice dinner and bubbly bath then bed. :D god I lead a riveting life. :dance:

Well today stu finishes work at 3 and as its a nice day might walk into town and buy some new saucepans! lol! Then to the post office to post off some letters then to his mums to see if there is any post there for us as we have recently moved out! Not very exciting i'm afraid girles! Of course between that play with Ellie! :D

well im at work until 5pm :bored: then going home, having my tea, getting changed then off to the pub before going to the SWFC match! THEN, when i get back from match DF is coming home for the night, yippeeeee, so you can guess what will happen next :wink: then going to sleep.... :sleep:

went into town this mornin to pay my bills (oh how exciting that was)

then went to pick my neice up from school and gave her dinner then we took keeley to the park now we are about to bath keeley before my neice goes home :D

Ive sat in my jamas all day being so lazy! :shock:

I've done quite a big of cleaning tho... im not completely lazy! lmao

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back