today?

Nic'n'Keeley

Reaction score
what's everyone upto today?

i'm going shopping at 11 then going to my mums for roast dinner then tonight i've got a mate coming round :)

im going for a walk to feed the ducks! then im going to make a big sunday dinner! yumyum

Going to wash my car then off to camberly to pick up damo and dan and off to the 205gtidrivers south meet :D

cutting my grass this morning as its dry :D
then we always go to the contry park on a sunday, then hint to my mum for a roast dinner
then im off up town tonight to get wrecked

Well I was going to pop into town to buy a photo frame for my MIL & put in a nice pic of her & Jamie but she's just pissed me off now so don't i'll bother!!
Probably will go & see my Mummy instead :D , take the dog for a walk this afternoon & cook roast pork, not too exciting!

dionne said:
cutting my grass this morning as its dry :D
then we always go to the contry park on a sunday, then hint to my mum for a roast dinner
then im off up town tonight to get wrecked

hope you have fun tonight :)

Me im doing bugger all except watching the 2 lo's and having a lazy day!!!! :lol:

I've got a few bits of work to do :bored: :bored: & I should really pack my labour bag too....... :D

Will watch TV in the background, and try not to let work take up too much of my Sunday :shakehead: then, I'm going to have a nice long bath & an early night :sleep:

not much but it will prolly include a nap in there somewhere.

going to get DH to cut the grass seen as its so sunny

its sunny here too i have this urge to go on a picnic :lol:

but roast is better :)

Mason has a party to go to, then later I'll cook a roast dinner. In between I have loads of housework to do.
We normally go to my mom's every Sunday, but she's selfishly gone to Thailand for 2 weeks... the cheek!

OH gone to pick up our new car (L reg but new to us LOL) so we'll be cheching that out when he gets back. In the meantime I got a big pile of ironong that needs doing :x

Housework :( then dinner at inlaws :D then tea and cakes at gran's :cheer: then paperwork and preparation for work tomorrow :(
Same as every Sunday

Today... Hmmmm

Bit of Washing
Visit Mum & Dads
Nice Turkey Dinner (Hopefully fella will cook :wink:)
Lots of lazyness

Same as every sunday really, well the lazyness especially! Im still sat in dressing gown hehehe :lol:

i worked today :( :cry:
then played in the garden with Braydon as it was so nice

I'm going to baby group now, then home at 12 for Brody's nap, then I have a pendant to do for someone at 2pm, and another at 4.30 after I've got Mason from school.

working till about 4.30, then going home to finish the grouting in the conservatory, then set up our new printer, pick OH up at about 6, then we'll probably get a chinese as I cant be bothered to cook tonight lol, maybe watch a film then an early night :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back